Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ill Record Your Gameplays!

Options
  • 30-12-2010 2:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Right i know there is a lot of ye who want to get into this and im here to help :) for anyone who wants some black ops clips recorded i can do it for ye just pm me and have the gameplay ye want in yer file share! also can only do this on ps3 because thats all we run on, and im asking a very small and i mean small fee per gameplay and thats just to cover the cost of the recording equipment once thats been covered anyone who's supported us up to the time we have everything paid off will get some special treatment :)

i know a lot of ye will get hostile over a cost for recording but it wont be much i promise ye and it'll will only cost up to the point of when our costs are covered :) i think its the fairest way on us aswell as ye for a win win situation! if anyone is interested PM this account and ill sort ye out :)

P.S i dont wish to come across money hungry either really mainly doing this to get some irish gamers kick started that is why cost will be eliminated after we're covered :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

second lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gamplays4You

and here we were thinking we were on to somthing nice! ye laugh because money was mentioned though :P if it was FREE which we intend it to be after a couple of gameplays, then the reaction would be on the opposite side of the scales!
    we dont want to be at a loss doing this and thats about the size of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭GSV

Nice friendly post - five smileys. :)
    Personally I would have added at least one winker. ;)
    and possibly a big grin at the end for effect. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Gamplays4You

haha its not a negitive comment i supose lol :D;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Are you recording Gamplays or Gameplays?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

and here we were thinking we were on to somthing nice! ye laugh because money was mentioned though :P if it was FREE which we intend it to be after a couple of gameplays, then the reaction would be on the opposite side of the scales!
    we dont want to be at a loss doing this and thats about the size of it!

No self-promotion...and the prospect of looking for payment without any track record / proof, etc is - as others have put it - "lol". Contact adverts@boards.ie

The bit in Italics - tough...that's how things start.

🤪

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement