Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Player growth

Options
  • 30-12-2010 5:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭

Howdy. I stopped playing manager promptly after buying Fifa due to the lack of growth with young players. I'm thinking about giving another bash but I'm wondering if a patch of anything came out at some stage which fixed the growth problems. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

theowen wrote: »
    Howdy. I stopped playing manager promptly after buying Fifa due to the lack of growth with young players. I'm thinking about giving another bash but I'm wondering if a patch of anything came out at some stage which fixed the growth problems. Cheers!

Dont think so,whatever system they use to calculate player growth in fifa is shíte.
    I scored 24 goals with Carlton Cole in the first season and he never developed at all,Mark Noble played every league match and got 14 goals and his rating fúcking went down,have only noticed proper growth with really young,really low rated players.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

I've been using Celtic recently, and Effrain Juarrez has gone up by 2 points in 3 seasons.

Advertisement