Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Old?.. Too Young??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ryan91 wrote: »
    half your age plus seven

If your 17, half you age plus seven will get you locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Fol20

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Hilarious...:rolleyes:

He was about 45, and divorced. Daughter was 25ish and his new girlfriend was 19.

Fair duce to him...No one wants to admit it but at 50ish we would all love a bita time with a young one again.

If i was the daughter it would definitely feel weird,likewise i feel sorry for the 19year old

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Half your age +7 is a good general rule from 18 onwards.

I have a problem as I have a sister who is just over 2 years younger than me. Seeing any girl younger than her just seems...wrong...some how.

and yet so so right :-D

I'm 22 btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

ideally, the same age that'd be cool to share :cool: in a relationship. or as close either side to that as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Elvis (25) and Priscilla (14) were one of the more famous couples that met when one was much younger than the other.

Some great photos here, taken just a few days after they met.

She looks like him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Jailbait-1.png

Everyone has a choice... :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Younger for me would constitute a year or 2. 8-9 years younger would constitute a felony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Squarin numbers are just like women, if they're under thirteen just do them in your head....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh conal you bad man

Advertisement