Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for name of mechanic working near the Lough

Options
  • 30-12-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Quick question,

I broke something with the steering/tracking on my car in a low speed slide into a wall in the recent ice.

Just before Xmas, a work colleague gave me details of a highly recommended father/son mechanic operation working near the Lough. I've lost their details; would anyone have any idea who they are?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

He is refering to either Sean Hanly near Super Value or Blocky McCarthy at the bottom of Lough Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

When you pass the Lough church on your right as you go down the hill towards the Lough, McCarthy is there on the left.I don't have his number on me at present.

Could also be Con Forde just across from Greenmount primary school, his son Colm works with him. I would highly recommend Con Forde, absolute gentleman and an excellent and honest mechanic and Colm is his father's son :)
    021 4963536 - wouldn't think he is around until after New Years though.

Sean Hanley's was open today and judging from the number of cars there they'll be there tomorrow too.

Advertisement