Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good rural broadband?

• 30-12-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi
    I have ripplecom broadband but thinking of getting rid of it as i can never get through to them if its not workin. I am looking to get something else good that you play online games on ps3 in my area. If anybody has any idea please let me no. I am living in Templeludigan just outside Ballywilliam Wexford.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try Permanet-their mast is only up the road from you at White Mountain. I have them for nigh on 3 years and never a problem.

http://www.permanet.ie/New/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Thumbs up for permanet from me! I've been with them since 2007, Had a few issues with them in '07 and '08 but they've improved their service hugely and up to a standard comparable to the "top dogs" of the Irish ISPs.

Pings are good, download speeds are good, upload speed are really good on some packages (1mbps ! )and prices are reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭discobrother1

Hi guys,

Im with Ripplecom in Enniscorthy and am getting the following speeds from their White Mt Site.

They have been down the past 2 Sundays but have promised that all is fixed.

Generally speeds are quite good and seem to be the only ones doing 8meg next gen bb.

1220073596.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

8 meg Next generation BB is a marketing ploy by the nobs in eircon, WISPs have no such limitations.

MC

Advertisement