Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness Games

• 30-12-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭

Cant afford a gym so looking to try shed the few pounds put on over christmas. Can anybody recommend any of the fitness games and if their any good for losing weight. I seen three the biggest loser, the tv show its €25. The game advertised on tv thats €40. But theirs a game i seen its €70 or €80, so not sure what to get. Im serious about trying to lose some weight and my weightloss has stalled and i need something to do indoors in this cold weather.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Go for a run. It's free and you keep money for more games whohoooo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I have Your Shape Fitness Evolved and am finding it good fun. I've been using it since Christmas day and I have pains all over so it must be doing something. As for the losing weight. I'm not sure how much it will help for that.

I have read reviews on the EA fitness and it is supposed to be very buggy. So I kept away from it.

I cant tell you what the biggest loser is like.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you really are serious about wanting to get fit, check out the fitness forum.

Loads of info there and plenty of people with bags of experience too.

I've always thought of fitness games to be a bit of a gimmick...

Advertisement