Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keyboard/Piano Player Kildare/Dublin

• 30-12-2010 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Singer/songwriter hoping to expand sound, beginning with keyboards/pianos in Dublin/Kildare region. Various influences from industrial to chanson! Presently songs are acoustic based and typically singer/songwriter in sound. As a collective sound I like quite sparse production giving real space and breath in the songs.

Visit ww.myspace/ivanstleger to listen to some rough demos. I gig a bit around the city open mics etc. so let me know if you are interested and would like to hear more or to get involved.

Ivan St Leger

ivansaintleger@gmail.com

Advertisement