Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Mr Tingle 4.15 Huntingdon
    I'll be taking this bet if the price is 8/1 or more. I might not be able to get to write on here that I've backed it but if the price is over 8/1 consider I've taken it.
    Pyro if that's not allowed I apologise and will remove the post.
    Was a close third over this course last time out but disqualified for taking the wrong course. Off the same mark here and has the best claimer by a mile on him. Stepped up in trip which should suit.
    Stake:15 each way
    Profit:232.94

Again,mightn't be able to post that I've backed it,but if 8/1 or more I will have.

Southend v.Barnet Saturday
    First Goalscorer:
    Moshni 28/1

Anytime Goal Scorer:
    Moshni 10/1

Bet 365

Stake:10 euro on both.

Profit:212.94

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Southend v.Barnet Saturday
    First Goalscorer:
    Moshni 28/1

Anytime Goal Scorer:
    Moshni 10/1

Bet 365

Stake:10 euro on both.

Profit:212.94

You were on the ball, down to 7/1 and 11/5 respectively.

Mr Tingle 4.15 Huntingdon
    I'll be taking this bet if the price is 8/1 or more. I might not be able to get to write on here that I've backed it but if the price is over 8/1 consider I've taken it.
    Pyro if that's not allowed I apologise and will remove the post.
    Was a close third over this course last time out but disqualified for taking the wrong course. Off the same mark here and has the best claimer by a mile on him. Stepped up in trip which should suit.
    Profit:232.94

Bet placed. 9/1 S.B
    Again,mightn't be able to post that I've backed it,but if 8/1 or more I will have.
    You were on the ball, down to 7/1 and 11/5 respectively.

That price dissappeared awful quick. I was gonna throw 2 euro on with VC for a hat trick at 225/1,next thing was 40/1.
    Good to see a few people must have gotten good value anyway in the football betting section too.

Spanish Treasure 1.15 Huntingdon 9/4 S.B
    Stake:40
    Profit:182.94

Apologies about the lack of write up. Bought out of Eddie Hales' yard after winning a bumper at Punchestown. Beaten in a bumper at Kempton when well backed favourite but nicely won a maiden hurdle first time over jumps. Penalised today but looks like an improving type.

• Advertisement

My post never came up,the internet is fooked.
    Rangers 2/5
    Celtic 1/2
    Birmingham evens
    Barca 1/12
    Liverpool 4/7
    Stake:50
    Profit:132.94

Can post a screen shot,apologies,not at home and the net here is off and on

My post never came up,the internet is fooked.
    Rangers 2/5
    Celtic 1/2
    Birmingham evens
    Barca 1/12
    Liverpool 4/7
    Stake:50
    Profit:132.94

Can post a screen shot,apologies,not at home and the net here is off and on

Wins :D
    Profit:490.51

Screen shot for the football.
    football.png

On break today managed to back a winner but didn't get time to post it here. Here's the screen shot. I don't know if I'm allowed count it or not.
    Best two days betting in a while :)

marlay park.png

Clear Praise 7.20 Kempton 11/2
    Very lightly raced and comes in with a rating of 75 here. Is a course and distance winner two runs ago and just failed to win last time,beaten half a length at 5/4 favourite but was flying at the finish. Has a big chance here off bottom weight in my opinion the one negative being drawn in stall one. Hoping Hayley Turner will overcome that.
    Profit:450.51

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Very lightly raced and comes in with a rating of 75 here. Is a course and distance winner two runs ago and just failed to win last time,beaten half a length at 5/4 favourite but was flying at the finish. Has a big chance here off bottom weight in my opinion the one negative being drawn in stall one. Hoping Hayley Turner will overcome that.

well done great pick,your on fire atm.

Thanks bumsex,nice to have a few winners every so often.

On break today managed to back a winner but didn't get time to post it here. Here's the screen shot. I don't know if I'm allowed count it or not.
    Best two days betting in a while :)

marlay park.png
    I'm gonna count this bad boy,as I'm trying to keep the log as close to what my profit or loss is as possible for myself.
    Returns:260
    Wins.Returns 260 including stake.
    Profit:970.51

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Time for Rupert Argento Chase Antepost 13/8
    Stake:80
    Profit:122.94

Reasoning up in the next few days,probably when the runners are declared. Already missed the 7/4 but WH are the only crowd still 13/8

Looks like Time For Rupert is a non runner now ! he's at 84/1 on Betfair!

Yeah he is defo out unlucky man.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/cheltenham-festival-paul-webber-rsa-fancy-time-for-rupert-out-of-argento/812701/top/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Well done Greets. I liked Vintage last night. Glad I didn't back it cause now I can be happy for you without spiting you :D

Haley Turner was very good on him.

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Looks like Time For Rupert is a non runner now ! he's at 84/1 on Betfair!

Yeah he is defo out unlucky man.

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/cheltenham-festival-paul-webber-rsa-fancy-time-for-rupert-out-of-argento/812701/top/
    Thanks goldcupfav,there goes my bet on the Gold Cup too. Raging.
    Nulty wrote: »
    Well done Greets. I liked Vintage last night. Glad I didn't back it cause now I can be happy for you without spiting you :D

Haley Turner was very good on him.

Didn't see it. Thanks Nulty,I'm glad we're both happy :pac:

Telenor 2.55 Gowran Park 12/1
    Tricky chase the Theystes but going for Jim Dreaper's horse. Looks a progressive type,best form was dead heating in a nice grade 2 novice chase last year with Uimhiraceathair.Looks a very promising stayer and will have no problem at all with the soft going or 3 mile trip.Gets in with a rating of 137,that could be small for him and hopefully he's going to be higher after a win today. Hopefully can go close.
    Profit:941.52

Youregonnabelucky 12.50 Doncastor 100/30
    Looks a wide open novice hurdle here. My horse was competing in some competitive handicaps on the flat for Mark Johnston and has its first start over jumps today.Joined a top yard in form and every chance he could be involved.
    Stake:30 euro
    Profit:911.51

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

What a bloody kick in the teeth that is with time for rupert not running saturday.lm bloody sick.
    €100 gone down the drain with the argento and gold cup for me .:(:(

robbie1977 wrote: »
    What a bloody kick in the teeth that is with time for rupert not running saturday.lm bloody sick.
    €100 gone down the drain with the argento and gold cup for me .:(:(

Aw stop robbie.
    I kissed 130 goodbye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Did u see there is a inspection in the morning for cheltenham.
    l wonder what would happen to our ante posts if its abandoned.
    might be a little hope left yet.

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Did u see there is a inspection in the morning for cheltenham.
    l wonder what would happen to our ante posts if its abandoned.
    might be a little hope left yet.

I don't know what would happen to be honest. It'll go ahead I'd say.

I'm going to remove Marlay Park's win from my log as some people seem to have an issue with it. Waiting for word on whether or not I'm allowed keep the football.
    If people have an issue with a bet or post of mine please feel free to PM me rather than needing someone else to do it :)
    No winner today.

Profit:651.51

Lively Barron 2.45 Doncastor 11/2
    Tricky grade 2 race but going for the lately raced horse here in the Trevor Hemmings colours. Has won both starts over hurdles so far since winning his second start in a bumper very easily.Done all of his hurdles winning over 2 miles 4 and there'll be an extra four furlongs tomorrow. However,looks a progressive type and open to hoards of improvement. Donald McCain in red hot form and hopefully can land the spoils.
    Stake:40 euro
    Profit:611.51

Spirit River 3.35 Cheltenham 11/2
    Running over hurdles following two falls over fences in novice chases. Took a bad fall last time out so hoping that isn't going to affect him too much,but seems to be getting well backed. Henderson's yard is on fire lately too.Last time out over hurdles he won the Coral Cup here over 3 furlongs less at the festival but ran no race in the Totesport at Newbury behind Get Me Out of Here before that. In fact his only other win was at Cheltenham again in December 09 in a novice hurdle,over 2 mile 1 furlong,much less than the 3 miles tomorrow.However,the horse is completely unexposed like my other horse tomorrow and could well be open to even more improvement over hurdles,providing he gets the trip,fingers crossed he will.
    Stake:25 euro
    Profit:586.51

I threw this on earlier.
    No reasoning for it,just took money out of my PP account and had a 5 left over so said I'd throw her on.

QPR @ 11/8
    Win-Draw-Win
    Hull v QPR Pending €5.00
    Real Madrid @ 2/7
    Win-Draw-Win
    Osasuna v Real Madrid Pending
    Southend @ 8/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Barnet v Southend Pending
    Tottenham @ 6/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Blackburn v Tottenham Pending
    Rangers @ 2/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Rangers v Motherwell NEUTRAL - HAMPDEN PARK Pending
    Sevilla @ 23/20
    Win-Draw-Win
    Deportivo v Sevilla Pending
    AC Milan @ 3/4
    Win-Draw-Win
    Catania v AC Milan Pending
    Man Utd @ 4/9
    Win-Draw-Win
    Southampton v Man Utd Pending
    Celtic @ 4/9
    Win-Draw-Win
    Aberdeen v Celtic NEUTRAL - HAMPDEN PARK Pending
    Chelsea @ 21/20
    Win-Draw-Win
    Everton v Chelsea Pending
    Punchestowns @ 11/10 (GP)
    Win or each way
    14:30 ARGENTO CHASE 3m 1f 110y

Stake:5 euro
    Profit:581.51

Returns about 4 grand or something :pac:

Doncaster off.
    Profit:621.51

That accum is gone,Chelsea draw. Only a fiver anyway.

Spirit River disappoints,what a nice looking winner Grand Crus was though.
    Some today in the form of

Westmeath 3.20 Punchestown 9/2
    Looked a nice prospect when winning his debut bumper back in May over 2 miles 2 in Limerick when sent off the 5/4 favourite. Previously a point to point winner and disappointed in December when had his first start over hurdles as the 5/4 favourite again,but finished well down the field. This longer trip likely to suit and Paul Nolan's horses in much better knick than they were at the time.Gigginstown and Davy Russell having a great season too.
    Stake:60 euro
    Profit:561.51

Not Before Eight2.20 Punchestown 12/1
    Looks a wide open Grade C handicap chase and I think it's best to side with someone who you know will get the trip. My horse looks progressive.Still a maiden but ran a nice race off 105 when he ran behind Beautiful Sound last time out,who looks like a top chaser. That was over 3 miles 1 on heavy ground,and came 3rd over today's trip of 3miles 4 the time before on soft ground so trip and ground no worry at all,which can't be said for all the horses in the field. Races off 110 today which still looks like a low rating.Carries just 9 stone 10 and Brian Cooper takes off another 5,a good claimer too,he was on last time out.
    Hoping for a nice run here.
    Stake:25 each way
    Profit:511.51

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

I like it too, I found myself looking at both Not before eight and Baily view but now I feel reassured :D

Advertisement