Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Neither of us win unfortunately letyourself go.

Cotton King 5.35 Wolv. 15/8
    Poor handicap here. Mine is a course and distance winner off a pound lower and was a close 4th last tine out beaten a length and a half. Strong form that win and was a mini gamble last time out. Money coming now,could go well.Favourite looks a bit ungenuine.
    Stake:40
    Profit:571.51

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Neither of us win unfortunately letyourself go.

Cotton King 5.35 Wolv. 15/8
    Poor handicap here. Mine is a course and distance winner off a pound lower and was a close 4th last tine out beaten a length and a half. Strong form that win and was a mini gamble last time out. Money coming now,could go well.Favourite looks a bit ungenuine.
    Stake:40
    Profit:571.51

Terrible run from mine, I'm against you here also on Broughtons paradis :D
    Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Letyourselfgo

Well done I thought I had it on the turn.

Thanks letyourselfgo. I was going to go with your one but upon looking I didn't think he'd get the extra 2 furlongs. Coming around the bend it looked like yours would win but it was the stamina I think

Profit:676.51

• Advertisement

Don't have time to do reasoning yet.

Walkon Totesport Trophy 9/1 VC
    Stake:25 each way
    Profit:576.51

Walkon To Start Favourite 3/1 Totesport
    Stake:30 euro
    Profit:546.51

I think that looks a cracker of a bet for him to start favourite.

Pasco 3.45 Kempton 4/1
    Stake:20 euro
    Profit:526.51

Pasco 3.45 Kempton 4/1
    Profit:526.51

Best price 10/3 now. Only a 4 runner Graduation Chase with Punchestowns being the odds on favourite. A huge disappointment over fences,he showed nothing two weeks ago when beaten about 30 lenghts behind Neptune Collonges. Looks totally opposable today. Pasco is no world beater but is at least consistent over fences,always runs a good race in handicap chases. Has to find some improvement at these weights but could go well.

Haven't updated this for a bit. I was certain Pasco was going to win,I'm sure whoever else was watching the race would think the same.
    Newbury abandoned.

Pictures 4.15 Lingfield 25/1
    This is a very weak class 6 handicap with no horses really jumping out in form. My selection is still a maiden and going for its twentieth start. Rated just 45 and gets a weight allowance here today.Looked like she was going to be a nice filly when with Luca Cumani,placed all three starts in maidens. Has been down hill from there though,was rated 73 just over a year ago and has disappointed since. However,ran with more encouragement when forth last time and looks well treated in a weak race.

Stake:15 each way
    Profit:496.51

• Advertisement

Delighted,dead last.

Will post the bets then do reasoning to ensure no price changes.
    Our Musician 1.50 Navan 7/1
    Stake:10 each way
    Profit:476.51

Dan Masc 3.20 Navan 15/2
    Profit:456.51

Flemenster 4.50 Navan 10/1
    Profit:426.51

Ballabrace 5.10 Exeter 7/2
    Stake:40 euro
    Profit:386.51

Will post the bets then do reasoning to ensure no price changes.
    Our Musician 1.50 Navan 7/1
    Stake:10 each way
    Profit:476.51

Could be throwing away money here. Looks a decent maiden hurdle or the front few in the market anyway. Lios A Choil should have a '1' beside his name if it wasn't for falling at the last hurdle when going to win last time out. That doesn't look the strongest of races though. Jetson is starting to look a bit exposed and expensive to back so I think the winning bumper horse Bog Warrior could be a big danger, but for value I'm going for this one. Looked a top prospect when winning two of his three bumpers,beaten just a short head by Fionnegas (placed in 3 grade one hurdles) and finished ahead of Rite of Passage,the Ascot Gold Cup winner. Heavy going will be no worry. He's a winning pointer but had bags of speed as shown in the bumpers. Main concern is being off for a year and a half,but I'll take a chance.

Dan Masc 3.20 Navan 15/2
    Profit:456.51
    Another maiden hurdle here. This horse does look very exposed and some nice looking recruits here especially Duomo Di Milano. However,no concerns over the trip or heavy going of my selection and his neck defeat the time before last to White Star Line looks like the best form on offer here,I've stuck him in the tracker I can see that horse been good over further.Worth a small bet.

Flemenster 4.50 Navan 10/1
    Profit:426.51

Wide open flat race here,but doesn't look too strong. Favourite is an unraced one from Mullins' yard. My selection is a winning pointer. Has been off since April but money's coming for him,the yard knows how to back a nice horse.10/1 only with William Hill now.

Ballabrace 5.10 Exeter 7/2
    Stake:40 euro
    Profit:386.51

Another flat race here. Trained by Venetia Williams and ridden by Sam Thomas wearing the Trevor Hemmings colours. Made a nice debut when third back in November,was very well backed last day and went off 11/10 fav, The two who finished in front of him have since won.This race is stronger,but hopefully will go well with the experience under his belt.

Just noticed that I took 100 instead of 50 for my bet on Walkon.
    Profit:436.51

Our Musician is a distant forth. Will probably come on for the run after such an absence.

• Advertisement

And Dan Masc is a very well backed second favourite but only fifth. Here's hoping for one of the other two.

Aw now,what a day.

Flemenster was one of the best backed horses of the day. Went off at 3/1 but only comes forth.
    Ballabrace was well backed again but the winner looks a very good gelding.

Sports Line Newbury 1.15 6/1
    The 2 mile chasing department is weak in terms of strength in depth as can be seen here. Alot of the runners beginning to look exposed already and have blotches in form. I think French Opera is the biggest danger but going for this lad. Used to be trained by Willie Mullins and looked a nice novice,came second in the Irish Arkle last year before coming third in the Irish Ryanair toward the tail end of last season. Raced too freely for his own good on his first start for new connections but hopefully has recovered from that and should be all the better for tomorrow.
    Stake:36.51
    Profit:400

I just want to get rid of the .51 at the end of the balance :pac:

Don't have time to do reasoning yet.

Walkon Totesport Trophy 9/1 VC
    Profit:576.51

Walkon To Start Favourite 3/1 Totesport
    Stake:30 euro
    Profit:546.51

I think that looks a cracker of a bet for him to start favourite.

Walkon went off favourite. Ante post bets applied so no rule 4,would have been a nice price if Walkon had even got placed :pac:
    Sports Line went off 7/2 but ran brutal,French Opera won.

Profit:520

Smell of fart.

Flipando 4.00 Lingfield 9/1 W.H
    Looks overpriced here. Competitive race as usual at this track. My horse is by no means a spring chicken as a 10 year old but I've been watching him and waiting for him to come down the weights for some time now. Has been contesting hot handicaps throughout his career and won off 4 pounds higher in a better race at Epsom in the summer. 1 pound lower than his third over course and distance last time in what is some very good form (second went on to beat a horse called Silaah into second,who was placed at Meydan yesterday)

Profit:470

This one just looks too big.

Crawley to score a goal 100/30 V.C
    Stake:30
    Profit:440

Will probably be an attacking United with Crawley trying not to concede. Once they do they'll have nothing to lose and I can see a 4-1 United win.

Morning all.

Bambika 2.55 Lingfield 7/1 W.H
    Profit:410

Surely due a winner soon.

Morning all.

Bambika 2.55 Lingfield 7/1 W.H
    Profit:410

Surely due a winner soon.

Small field with just 6 runners. Favourite ran in some group races without ever threatening and has been beaten in maidens that don't look the world of good o I'm writing him off. Midnight Trader was well backed last time but still has 08 beside his name and would be taking with a risk. Beautiful Day could be the danger if not running green but going for this new comer. Jo Crowley is well able to ready a newcomer and is related to a few winners. Could go well.

Knight Eagle 4.10 Gowran Park 6/1
    A maiden hurdle here which has plenty of horses attempting jumps for the first time. Based on flat form,my horse is probably the best in the race,getting a rating of 97. Has had two starts over hurdles,first when beaten as 4/1 favourite into seventh but ran a better race last time behind what looks a decent horse in Plan A.Has a length to find on Luddenmore,who has finished twice the last two runs. I just think this selection is more open to improvement than the other,or I hope.
    Stake:30
    Profit:380

• Advertisement

Forgot to mention,he finished ahead of him when receiving 7 pounds. Now on level weights.

Advertisement