Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Absolutely ****ing robbed. Lakers win by 4 so I lose the spread. Free basket at the end to go for and they just let the clock run down and had given Vince Carter a wide open 3.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Con1110

Got my money back with Stan James Market was void :)
    Still tho should have won

Why was it void?

Oh lads I am the happiest man in the world. For the match last night I kept thinking that I was on the spread at -4.5 until I looked in my log. The bet's void cos there was no draw market.
    greetings wrote: »
    Gonna watch basketball tonight
    LA LAKERS -4 v Phoenix
    Lakers are 8 and a half games ahead of Phoenix and even though their away,I'd fancy them on the spread.Suns are averaging 106 ppg (3rd in the league) but other stats arent great. 29th in points allowed and you cant allow that against the lakers with Bryant and Paul Gasol in good form.They blew the pistons out of the water the other night and can win again here.
    Stake:33
    Balance after bet:-53
    Haha this is on all of the American news,how class is this fella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cl_fMxQCTw

Playfellow 4.50 Meydan
    Looks a very good horse. As a two year old ran 3rd in the Champagne stakes for Michael Jarvis behind Westphalia and Zacinto,that's very good form. Won a listed race before his comeback run this year and probably needed it. Off a mark of 100 here and could go very well.

Stake:20 euro
    Balance including stake:-73

And even better. I'm in the US so I'm texting one of the lads back home to do these bets.I texted him at 3.29 Irish time last night. Just got a text,spelling murdered to shreds.

'Sry wz aslp. Yh snd i nly sn d fne nw do n itz 9/1 n 365 wil i do dat''
    In response to that I'm changing my Playfellow bet as it wasn't placed yet.
    10 EURO EACH WAY 9/1

New balance:Minus 40

Faultless Feelings 3.10 Huntingdon 10/1
    Interesting recruit for hurdling. Bought out of the Pat Doyle yard and sent to Philip Hobbs who usually does well with ex Irish horses. Stable jockey chooses this lad over the favourite who's it's stable mate. Doesn't look the strongest of race and he might need the run but could get placed.
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-55

• Advertisement

Forgot to post this one. Don't have time to reason as it's soon
    Skorcher 2.05 Thurles 14/1
    5 each way

Forgot to post this one. Don't have time to reason as it's soon
    Skorcher 2.05 Thurles 14/1
    5 each way

Wins at 8/1
    Profit:29 euro

Going to bet in the next at Thurles,didn't realise that this horse was running
    Style Of Campile 2.40 Thurles 9/1
    This must be one of the weakest maiden hurdles I've ever seen. The favourite doesn't want the drop down to two miles in my opinion. My horse disappointed last time on heavy going and the testing ground is my only worry today but due to the sheer weakness of the race I'm going to side with her.Was beaten only a neck on it's hurdling debut and was very smart in bumpers and any kind of that form would see her go very close.
    Stake:7 each way
    Profit:15 euro

Price went as I typed lawl

Going to bet in the next at Thurles,didn't realise that this horse was running
    Style Of Campile 2.40 Thurles 9/1
    This must be one of the weakest maiden hurdles I've ever seen. The favourite doesn't want the drop down to two miles in my opinion. My horse disappointed last time on heavy going and the testing ground is my only worry today but due to the sheer weakness of the race I'm going to side with her.Was beaten only a neck on it's hurdling debut and was very smart in bumpers and any kind of that form would see her go very close.
    Stake:7 each way
    Profit:15 euro

Loser.

• Advertisement

Faultless Feelings 3.10 Huntingdon 10/1
    Interesting recruit for hurdling. Bought out of the Pat Doyle yard and sent to Philip Hobbs who usually does well with ex Irish horses. Stable jockey chooses this lad over the favourite who's it's stable mate. Doesn't look the strongest of race and he might need the run but could get placed.
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-55

Second.
    Profit:37.50

One for the last at Meydan today
    Futurist Meydan 5.25 12/1
    Looks a big price for him. Won a maiden for Godolphin at the back end of 09.Has placed at Jebal Ali in the UAE last two times and looks very nicely treated with a mark of 75.
    Stake:7,50 each way
    Profit after stake:22.50

Both at Meydan finish well down the field.
    Gonna go with my gut here tonight
    Sacramento +4.5 5/4
    Playing home against Denver,who they were beaten by last week convincingly. However,Denver have lost the last 3 times at the Arco arena and the Kings are 2nd in offensive rebounds and first in second chance points,which you cant ignore at home.Denver are 10-13 on the road since November and althought the Kings are 5-15 at home,I'll take a chance.
    Stake:22.50

Saintly Lady 1.00 Fontwell 3/1
    Has been running well in handicap hurdles,winning one and placing in for,including last time in a decent race at Cheltenham where he came 3rd beaten half a lenght. Stepped back into novice company tomorrow and the long trip should be no worries,he's won over 3 mile 1 before.Decent claimer takes off 3 pounds and the one to beat here.
    Stake:20
    Balance incl.stake:-20

Probably a long shot but
    Maringo Bay 12.50 Bangor
    Only it's 4th start having had 2 promising bumpers where he finished runner up in both. Was fancied when he tailed off in a novice hurdle back in November and is quickly sent into chasing.Trip is worryingly short but could be very heavy ground and hopefully will extend his stamina.The favourite is a french recruit who could be a different class,but with him not having any chasing experience,I wouldn't be on.
    Stake:5 each way
    Bal after stake:-30

Both at Meydan finish well down the field.
    Gonna go with my gut here tonight
    Sacramento +4.5 5/4
    Playing home against Denver,who they were beaten by last week convincingly. However,Denver have lost the last 3 times at the Arco arena and the Kings are 2nd in offensive rebounds and first in second chance points,which you cant ignore at home.Denver are 10-13 on the road since November and althought the Kings are 5-15 at home,I'll take a chance.
    Stake:22.50

Returns 50.62,they win by 17.
    Profit:20.62

Saintly lady second.
    Bangor called off.
    profit:30.62

Some NBA bets for tonight.
    New York versus Phoenix Suns-Knicks 5/4
    Knicks playing at Phoenix tonight. Knicks are the highest scoring team in the NBA against the third highest. The suns put up a good match agaisnt LA the other night,but that was an LA team under pressure and needed the win badly. Suns are too dependant on Steve Nash and if he has a quiet game the whole team does.Both allow quite a large amount of points per game so might do an under overs bet too. Suns aren't the same without Stouadamire and Knicks can take this.
    Stake:20 euro

Going out for the afternoon so rushing this.
    An accum on the games

Chicago Bulls 10/11
    San Antonio 2/5
    Miami Heat 1/3
    Golden State 1/5

Not placing this yet cos if I'm back in time for all matches I might throw in some spreads.

I'm in an Apple store,it's mint. Hate Macbooks though,difficult to use. how do I open another tab :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

I'm in an Apple store,it's mint. Hate Macbooks though,difficult to use. how do I open another tab :(

there easy after a while,

just above the tab you have open you will see popular,news.etc..
    click on any1 of them, scroll down to the bottom and click open in tabs.done

Going out for the afternoon so rushing this.
    An accum on the games

Chicago Bulls 10/11
    San Antonio 2/5
    Miami Heat 1/3
    Golden State 1/5

Not placing this yet cos if I'm back in time for all matches I might throw in some spreads.

Bulls straight win at 10/11.
    Spurs -5 against the pacers at 10/11
    Miami -9 at 11/10
    Golden state -8 4/6
    Throwing in the Magic straight at 1/6,just to better the odds.

They're VC,they have good spreads for GS and Miami games.

Bumsex wrote: »
    there easy after a while,

just above the tab you have open you will see popular,news.etc..
    click on any1 of them, scroll down to the bottom and click open in tabs.done

Haha thanks,I had just seen it after i posted. They have a twenty seven inch desktop here,it's unbelievable,about 4 grand.

Bulls straight win at 10/11.
    Spurs -5 against the pacers at 10/11
    Miami -9 at 11/10
    Golden state -8 4/6
    Throwing in the Magic straight at 1/6,just to better the odds.

They're VC,they have good spreads for GS and Miami games.

forgot,11.62 euro stake.
    Balance after stake:-1 euro

Gonna post this and do reasoning later when i'm back in the hotel.
    Giles Cross 1.45 Chepstow 16/1
    Stake:10 each way
    Balance after bet:-31

Sandown 1.00 Synthe Davis 6/1
    7.50 each way
    Bal:-45

Free World 3.15 Sandown 8/1
    7.50 each way
    Bal:-60

Gonna post this and do reasoning later when i'm back in the hotel.
    Giles Cross 1.45 Chepstow 16/1
    Stake:10 each way
    Balance after bet:-31

Big handicap chase and always good value to be found in it.Has good form over staying distances and is consistent. Came 3rd in the Midlands National in a swamp last year.Although he pulled up on his seasonal reappearance he'll be better for the experience and the ground and trip will be no problem for him.4 places to be paid and this looks a good price for a horse who has a good chance I think.

Sandown 1.00 Synthe Davis 6/1
    7.50 each way
    Bal:-45

Has a good chance tomorrow I think, Won a small hurdle race last time very easily by a distance and I think she can handle the step up in class. Won over this distance,the one worry would be the soft to heavy ground but this isn't the strongest mares hurdle in the world and could go well.

• Advertisement

Free World 3.15 Sandown 8/1
    7.50 each way
    Bal:-60

Very consistent chaser but only has one win to his name over fences,but rarely finishes out of the first three. Has the track record here. Rated 152 which is fair I think and hope he can go close.

Advertisement