Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Christ that was a nice price you got him at johnny. Hoping this one wins so.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Plenty of money for it, my 10er bet clearly has PP running scared, only 11/2 now :D:D:D

Slattsy wrote: »
    Plenty of money for it, my 10er bet clearly has PP running scared, only 11/2 now :D:D:D

They'll probably close the account after it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Christ that was a nice price you got him at johnny. Hoping this one wins so.

I done it last night i posted it in the fancy for today thread i was happy to see it going off @1/2 here's hoping on the holyman :D

Aw was ****e.

• Advertisement

Ah jaysus that was awful !! Even with a few horses being hampered we still couldnt pick the winner ! lol

Did anyone see the race? I've an awful connection here couldn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

The horse just was not good enough but what a crazy race :eek:

God this internet is driving me mad.

I'd the in running betting up on BF,everything went crazy all of a sudden haha.

Robemaker 16/1 Sportingbet 2.10 Southwell
    Just did this for a value bet. Going against an odds on favourite who should be hard to beat but this looks a nice each way price. Nicely bred and any newcomer from John Gosden's yard deserves respect. Stable doesn't bring too many horses here and are 6-15 in the last few years and could go well if wound up.

Stake:15 each way

• Advertisement

Indian Trail 2.00 Epsom 14/1
    Probably throwing my money away here as it's the most competitive race of the day but has slipped down to a rating of 80 and has been running consistently for the last few years off higher marks. Won the dash off 2 pounds higher and ground and course is no worry for him,should go well.
    Stake:20 each way

Profit:549.38

Both losers. I'm throwing money away as of late.

Viscount Nelson 4.20 Sandown 5/2 Stan James

Like so many from his yard he's bred in the purple. By Giant's Causeway out of a Saddlers Wells mare,who won the Irish Guineas and Epsom Oaks. His sire was best over 10 furlongs and won the Eclipse,a race my horse was third in last year behind Twice Over,finishing less than a length behind him,and an Irish Champion Stakes winner. Viscount Nelson was third in the Irish Guineas last year but his Eclipse run was his best to date. Is bred to come into his own over 10 or even 12 furlongs this year and this represents a serious drop in trip. Afsare is obviously the main threat,being totally unexposed and showing good form,but O'Briens horses are flying and he wouldn't have been kept on at 4 if there wasn't something good about him.

Stake:80 euro

Viscount Nelson 4.20 Sandown 5/2 Stan James

Like so many from his yard he's bred in the purple. By Giant's Causeway out of a Saddlers Wells mare,who won the Irish Guineas and Epsom Oaks. His sire was best over 10 furlongs and won the Eclipse,a race my horse was third in last year behind Twice Over,finishing less than a length behind him,and an Irish Champion Stakes winner. Viscount Nelson was third in the Irish Guineas last year but his Eclipse run was his best to date. Is bred to come into his own over 10 or even 12 furlongs this year and this represents a serious drop in trip. Afsare is obviously the main threat,being totally unexposed and showing good form,but O'Briens horses are flying and he wouldn't have been kept on at 4 if there wasn't something good about him.

Stake:80 euro

An absolute pig of a horse, didnt back it as i hate seeing these kinda horses on the flat, especially at 3/4 yrs old, horses that need blinkers, its says an awful lot about them.

If i laid, i'd have laid him till the cows came home. sometimes i wish i had a betfair account lol :D

Tis a daycent aul days racing at Fairyhouse today.

Im going for this treb, small stake for an interest :
    Sicilian Secret
    Our Girl Sally
    Noble Prince

All favs i know. Wary of Mikael Dhaguenet though !!

Aw stop Slattsy. That horse never lived up to expectations. He could well win a group 2 and be sent to stud,his bred too nice to geld.

Didn't even look at Fairyhouse yet. I'm debating whether or not to back Barbican in the Classic Trial today. Backed it first two times in the log here,and getting well backed today.

Aw stop Slattsy. That horse never lived up to expectations. He could well win a group 2 and be sent to stud,his bred too nice to geld.

Didn't even look at Fairyhouse yet. I'm debating whether or not to back Barbican in the Classic Trial today. Backed it first two times in the log here,and getting well backed today.

Yeah i seen that, step up in class, i'd be afraid of Johnstons yolk though with that **** Dettori on board !

Although i notice Barbican is 7/1 in places yet a massive 16/1 in PP !!! Thats a huge difference, what do they know !!!

Barbican is only 9/1 with PP?

Jeez it is now alright. It was 16/1 last time i checked before though. Money down.

• Advertisement

That non runner did the price no favours. Still,would be a good result for Coolmore,Hurricane Run had his first group winning offspring last week,2 in a week would be nice for them.

Any other bets today Slattsy

Yeah i seen that. I wouldnt fancy that Jackoroo today at all, lay him !

Not really buddy, heads in the clouds the last few days so i've not had an awful of time to put into the horses.

I'll have a look at Fairyhouse as its on the box and bet near the off.

National tomorrow looks typically tricky, nothing really jumps off the page at me.

Samurai Sword 4.55 Sandown 9/2
    A tricky race to call with so many unexposed horses. This selection ran once as a two year old over seven furlongs at York,beating a next time out winner and who ran well in a class 3 handicap at Ayr in the back end of last season.Comes in here with a rating of 85 which doesn't seem too severe. Stable is in red hot form which is strange for Godolphin this early in the season. Bred to stay the 10 furlongs. By the Derby winner Motivator out of a Machiavelian mare. Should go well.

Stake:40 euro

Slattsy wrote: »
    Yeah i seen that. I wouldnt fancy that Jackoroo today at all, lay him !

Not really buddy, heads in the clouds the last few days so i've not had an awful of time to put into the horses.

I'll have a look at Fairyhouse as its on the box and bet near the off.

National tomorrow looks typically tricky, nothing really jumps off the page at me.

Way I'm going in the last few days I wouldn't pick a winner in a one horse race.Ha,it isn't often you see an O'Brien horse go to England and be the second last horse in the market.

Samurai Sword 4.55 Sandown 9/2
    A tricky race to call with so many unexposed horses. This selection ran once as a two year old over seven furlongs at York,beating a next time out winner and who ran well in a class 3 handicap at Ayr in the back end of last season.Comes in here with a rating of 85 which doesn't seem too severe. Stable is in red hot form which is strange for Godolphin this early in the season. Bred to stay the 10 furlongs. By the Derby winner Motivator out of a Machiavelian mare. Should go well.

I see the horse has two group 1 entries aswell,and was due to be in the Classic Trial on the card. Going to put another twenty on.

Profit:409.38

I've decided to back Barbican in the end.

Barbican 3.50 Sandown 10/1

Have backed it the two occassions it has ran as recorded in my log. Still improving and it was a nice handicap he won last time out. Plenty to find on figures but getting well backed again today and looks progressive. Doesn't owe me a whole lot and hope he can get involved today.

Stake:15 each way

That was SkyBet btw. 1/4 odds.

Realt Dubh 4.05 Fairyhouse 9/2 Bet365
    Established himself as one of the top novice chasers this year with two victories in grade 1 novice chases,over 16 and 17 furlongs,twice beaten subsequent Jewson winner and today's favourite,Noble Prince. Step up in trip is likely to suit and his third in the Arkle is the strongest form on offer,Jewson form looks weak in my opinion. Worth a bet at this price.

• Advertisement

Realt Dubh wins. Samurai Sword doesn't. Was backed into 9/4 but no good.Barbican ran a nice race to finish forth,but out of the money. Profit anyway.

Profit:559.38

Advertisement