Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Saddlers Storm Irish Grand National 20/1 Bet 365 5 places,1/4 odds

Has a poor run of form as of late but no doubt has been racing with this race in mind to protect his handicap mark.Was favourite for this race last year before he unseated his rider,that was coming on the back of three impressive victories in handicap chases.Has the same racing as last year,and comes in here off bottom weight of 9-11. Think he has a big chance.

Stake:20 each way

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Saddlers Storm Irish Grand National 20/1 Bet 365 5 places,1/4 odds

Has a poor run of form as of late but no doubt has been racing with this race in mind to protect his handicap mark.Was favourite for this race last year before he unseated his rider,that was coming on the back of three impressive victories in handicap chases.Has the same racing as last year,and comes in here off bottom weight of 9-11. Think he has a big chance.

Stake:20 each way

Couldnt agree more with you on this.
    Was travelling real well last year before it fell. I just hope the fav doesnt get in as i think he'd be the one i fear most.

I know well Slattsy I'm the same. Think it's a nice each way bet anyway.Anything for you tomorrow

Not a lot, Fairyhouse is tricky but I like Voler La Vedette in the first, i see she's priced up at 9/4... should be a 6/4 shot in my book.

Another one I fancy. If I get 5/2 I think I'll go in,not the biggest fan of backing short priced horses but some are too good value.

Think I like the look of Logan's Legend in the 4.10 Warwick. Projected SP 6/1,I'd take a bit of that if I'd get it.

• Advertisement

Great minds and all that !!
    To be honest i need a few winners, the money has been streaming out of my back account as much as Arsenal throw away leads :D

Haha I'm the same. Did you see them today? What a header the winner was.

Yeah it was bloody great, i despise Arsenal !!!

I'd hate Liverpool more. Was raging to see Torress score yesterday. Would have laughed if he went until the end of the season without scoring.

Im a Liverpool fan.
    Watch out for us next year !!! :cool:

• Advertisement

Haha,I'll see them at the foot of the table.
    Can't stand Gerrard.

Logans Legend 4.10 Warwick 13/2
    Was hoping I'd get a price similar to this. Has ran just once,and finished sixth over six furlongs in an all weather maiden at Kempton at the back end of last season. That was a promising debut,however,as he only finished two and a half lengths off the winner. 4 winners have come out of that race since,and Barry Hills' is famous for bringing on two year olds. Is also the only colt in the line up,so could be better expected from him.

Stake:40 euro

Money is coming for Saddlers Storm. Just Hills go 20/1 now. Will stick a fiver each way on with them,to bring the total stake for him to 25 each way.

Eyre Apparent 2.25 Cork 9/2

Couldn't believe the price of this when I saw it,thought it'd be nearer the 5/2 mark. As usual for an Irish maiden hurdle it's quite weak.This gelding has the best form on offer,even if he is still a maiden after seven starts over hurdles. He was beaten into second last time out over 2 and a half miles,beaten four lengths by the nice looking Bog Warrior,who is second favourite in a big handicap hurdle at Fairyhouse today. Kept on that day and the step up to three miles should cause no problems for him on good ground.

Slattsy wrote: »
    Not a lot, Fairyhouse is tricky but I like Voler La Vedette in the first, i see she's priced up at 9/4... should be a 6/4 shot in my book.

Bollox its only 6/4 now ha ha

Haha I got greedy,the 5/2 never came. I was sure she was beaten,great come back. I missed it though,did Ruby drop his hands?

First two bets are losers. Relying on Saddlers Storm.

No he just got to the front and Lynch came back at him and won going away.

Saddlers Storm and Some Target here!

Jesus I hate to see that. The horse was never put in the race.

Profit:419.38

Could do with a few winners.
    Dream Ahead out of the Guineas. There goes 100 bean.

Storm Hawk 19.25 Wolverhampton 8/1 Skybet 1/4 odds.

Only firm going quarter the odds from what I can see. Finally broke his duck the time before last over course and distance off a mark five pounds lower. Looks a competitive race and he disappointed last time out when only beating one home over 2 miles at Kempton. Down one pound from that,and the booking of William Buick looks interesting. Could go well.

Stake:15 each way
    Profit:389.38

• Advertisement

Cadore 3.40 Yarmouth 11/4

Making his handicap debut off a mark of 75 today,which doesn't look too bad. The Hurricane Run colt made his debut in a hot novice race at Newmarket over 7 furlongs. Was beaten into second both starts since,over 7 furlongs and a mile,favourite both times. Open to improvement now sent handicapping over a longer distance,and his pedigree screams stamina,by Hurricane Run out of a Vettori mare. Should go well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Good luck today.

Also I had a good lol at "There goes 100 bean." hahaha. The most casual response to a loss ever

Haha thanks jive. I had a good laugh at your girlfriend taking a poo :pac:

hahahah mod closed it on me cause i wound him up yesterday. i enjoyed it while it lasted

Hahaha. Everyone knows that girls don't poo.

she was just one of those poop hores. i thought they were a myth. hahah gd luck!!

Cadore lost. Must have known I backed it.

Asraab 4.10 Yarmouth Lay 1.89
    Just saw this race now. Too competitive to back a Bin Suroor horse odds on this early in the season,his horses are always slowly away and this race looks to have strength in depth.

Stake:50

Asraab 4.10 Yarmouth Lay 1.89
    Just saw this race now. Too competitive to back a Bin Suroor horse odds on this early in the season,his horses are always slowly away and this race looks to have strength in depth.

Stake:50

Ran a poor race to finish out of the money. Maybe I should lay more often :pac:

Profit:404.38

• Advertisement

Storm Hawk 19.25 Wolverhampton 8/1 Skybet 1/4 odds.

Only firm going quarter the odds from what I can see. Finally broke his duck the time before last over course and distance off a mark five pounds lower. Looks a competitive race and he disappointed last time out when only beating one home over 2 miles at Kempton. Down one pound from that,and the booking of William Buick looks interesting. Could go well.

Stake:15 each way
    Profit:389.38

Wins :)

Profit:584.38

Advertisement