Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I'm hoping a return to the all weather could help that fella.

In fairness some of them are running well. It's just that he has so many horses,a lot of them are running poor but stilling having some winners.
    It was strange seeing you on FB Iain,not usually on much.

I'm an unsociable bastard :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha,are you off college now?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Good luck Urban, hopefully you will be in the + side by the end of the day

Not yet, I'm right in the thick of it. I'm coding up that tipping application as we speak. Its like untangling chewing gum from hair...

Denners.ie wrote: »
    Good luck Urban, hopefully you will be in the + side by the end of the day
    Thanks Denners. Stupidly lost so much on non runner ante post bets.
    Nulty wrote: »
    Not yet, I'm right in the thick of it. I'm coding up that tipping application as we speak. Its like untangling chewing gum from hair...

What tipping application? I'm the worst person with computers of all time.

• Advertisement

Horse racing tipping application. Didn't you answer the questionnaire I posted in the HR forum? It should be ready in about a month - hopefully.

I think so now that you mention it. Is that part of your course?

Yeah - H.dip in Web Technologies. I'm doing it in Rails.

Trying to keep away from the racing but its tough, especially with Punchestown this week.

Is it hard? How long have you left?

I should stay away full stop.
    Another tenner each way on Greyfriars at 16/1. Johnston has had two winners today.

Hangover 4.15 Punchestown 25/1 Bet365 5 places 1/4 odds
    Stake 10 each way

Swing Bill 4.55 Punchestown 25/1 V.C
    Stake:10 each way

• Advertisement

Azzoom 4.05 Chester 14/1 S.B
    Stake:10 each way

St Nicholas Abbey top priced 16/1 for the Arc after today's run. My 33/1 is looking alright.

Yet more losers.

All losers.

Passion for Gold 3.45 Lingfield 2/1
    Have been looking out for him for a while. Missed all of last season but kept in training after he wona gr.1 in france at 2 by 6 lengths,after being third in the Beresford behind St Nic. Form is on heavy going but he goes unpenalised for that win and could be anything.
    Stake:20 euro
    Loss:100

Westmeath 5.35 Punchestown 16/1 PP
    Backed this last night with the last nine quid in my PP account. Caught my eye last time out at Aintree and looked a winner a few out but weakened. Shorter trip today and is getting well punted.
    Stake:4.50 each way

I can provide a screen shot aswell.

Delegator 3.00 York 15/2
    Never quite lived up to expectations (was favourite and second for the Guineas) and steps back to sprinting for the first time. Should have the speed for it,has a good turn of foot and a chance is taken.
    Stake:40 euro
    Loss:149

Amazing Beauty 2.30 York 5/1
    Stake:15 each way

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Delegator 3.00 York 15/2
    Never quite lived up to expectations (was favourite and second for the Guineas) and steps back to sprinting for the first time. Should have the speed for it,has a good turn of foot and a chance is taken.
    Stake:40 euro
    Loss:149

Back in Black!

What????? A winner????

WHAT'S THAT???!!!??

Amazing Jewel ran a shocker. Clearly better than that.
    Delegator is my first winner in about 20 years.
    Profit:111
    I was looking at Delegator for the Golden Jubilee at 25/1,now 11/1 max,raging.
    Godolphin may have finally found a group 1 for Delegator.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fairplay man, onwards and upwards! I might even start following your bets again.:D

Haha thanks Gavin. I wouldn't go that far yet.:pac:

Warrant 7.20 Kempton 14/1
    Probably a stupid race to get in to with a field full of unexposed three year olds but this horse has some alright form compared to some. Best was a course and distance third off a pound lower mark in February. Backed into 8/1 from 16/1 that day and winner went on to a hat trick. Hoping for a place.
    Stake:10.50 each way
    Profit:90

Haha,nothing at all. Back to usual.

Small one for tomorrow.

Rosewin 4.45 York 33/1 Coral
    I seem to be missing something with the price they're going here. I back her most of the time so said I will tomorrow. Ran some good races last year,including a win over a mile and a half at Southwell. Never ran this distance and didn't look great first time out this year,but 3 pounds lower and may come on for the run.

Must dash Apprentice is about to start.

Stake:5 each way
    Also:

Midday 2.00 York 11/10
    Stake:50 euro
    Profit:30

London Plane 6.20 Gowran Park 5/1 Bet365
    Shaped well on debut at Limerick when 3 lengths behind Asheerah,since second in a listed and behind the useful Dance Secretary. Plenty of exposed fillies in this race and Stack's horses are in top form.
    Stake:30 euro

Going to stick another 40 on Midday at 6/4. Godolphin's horse is the big worry.
    Loss:40 euro

Midday wins.
    Profit:165.
    Raging,was going to back Sajjhaa without Midday at 3/1 but hadn't the balls :pac:

Going to stick another twenty on London Plane at 7/2. Getting well backed.

Profit:145

Ravindra 7.25 Newmarket 14/1
    Second of Cecil's horses on jockey bookings but I wouldn't let that put me off. Is an interesting runner. Unraced three year old colt by Red Ransom. His full brother won on debut for Jeremy Noseda and proved smart,was placed in listed races up to a mile 2. Starts off over that distance today. Quite strong in the market and worth an each way against a deserving favourite.
    Profit:115

• Advertisement

No luck on either.

Electrolyser 2.30 York 10/1 Coral
    Seems a large price for a nice each way shot. Doesn't have a whole lot to find at these weights in what looks a good renewal of the race,without an outstandingly obvious winner. Some of these horses here have to be considered some of the most frustrating to come across particularly Duncan,can't back him because he's so hard to win. Think Manighar is the big danger. My fella might want an extra 2 furlongs but won over less when running in handicaps. The trainer is in good form and Philip Robinson is always a man to side with.

Profit:85

Advertisement