Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Bank looking a bit better now. 125 in the red but have 170 tied up in ante post bets.
    Invincible Ash 5.40 Meydan 8/1
    Big chance here in my opinion running in a conditions race. Twice a listed winner over 5 last season including once on the all weather at Dundalk,just like here.Had a phenomenal season winning 4 times and going up about 15 pounds in the process to about 105. Step up to 6 shouldn't be a problem as she won the Sweepstakes Race at the Curragh over 6 by about 5 lenghts very nicely. Missed out on the 9/1 earlier but can get 8/1 with it being 13/2 on betfair.
    Stake:15 each way
    Bal:-155

No time for a write up as I must dash but going to back
    Enak 18.55 Meydan 6/1
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-170

greetings wrote: »
    Bank looking a bit better now. 125 in the red but have 170 tied up in ante post bets.
    Invincible Ash 5.40 Meydan 8/1
    Big chance here in my opinion running in a conditions race. Twice a listed winner over 5 last season including once on the all weather at Dundalk,just like here.Had a phenomenal season winning 4 times and going up about 15 pounds in the process to about 105. Step up to 6 shouldn't be a problem as she won the Sweepstakes Race at the Curragh over 6 by about 5 lenghts very nicely. Missed out on the 9/1 earlier but can get 8/1 with it being 13/2 on betfair.
    Bal:-155
    About fifth.
    No time for a write up as I must dash but going to back
    Enak 18.55 Meydan 6/1
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-170
    Absolutely sickened,beaten a short head.Balance:-151.25

Onceaponatime 5.10 Wolverhampton 8/1
    Down to a mark of 71 after being as high as 85 just last May. Was looking like a horse on the decline till running a good race last week at Southwell over this distance on the same mark. Won this race last year and should go well
    Bal:-181.25

Mushroom 6.40 Wolverhampton 17/2
    Looks an incredibly weak maiden and a new comer could well take this and Roger Charlton's filly could be the one. Out of a Lancashire Oak's winner and related to several winners,one of them being on the all weather. The yard is about 20 percent with 3 year olds at Wolverhampton and hoping for a good run.
    Stake:20
    Bal:-201.25

Edit:Forgot to mention the bet hadn't been placed,market was too liquid. And it was 5.5 not 6.5 so should have been 9/2. Taking the 17/2 now,I wouldn't take it had I not posted it last night having seen the drift but I'll go for it anyway.

• Advertisement

Gonna have one more tomorrow on
    Fortuni 12.50 Musselburgh 17/2
    Was an alright handicapper on the flat for Mark Prescott. Made a promising debut over hurdles start of the month and should be better for that.
    Stake:10 euro
    Bal:-211.25

Starluck Christmas Hurdle 5/2
    My ante post bet for the Champion Hurdle. Finished ahead of the favourite Binocular here on both of their seasonal reappearence at Newbury when Starluck was second behind Peddler's Cross by a length and a quarter and another 6 ahead of Binocular. I'd take Starluck anyday ahead of Binocular recently unless he's around Cheltenham. Starluck loves it round here,is 2/3 at Kempton,one being a novice hurdle,and one being a 10 furlong handicap on the flat. His best performance was his second in this race last year,a short head behind Go Native,another length and a quarter ahead of Binocular.
    Stake:40 euro
    Balance:-251.25

Onceaponatime 5.10 Wolverhampton 8/1
    Down to a mark of 71 after being as high as 85 just last May. Was looking like a horse on the decline till running a good race last week at Southwell over this distance on the same mark. Won this race last year and should go well
    Bal:-181.25
    Mushroom 6.40 Wolverhampton 17/2
    Looks an incredibly weak maiden and a new comer could well take this and Roger Charlton's filly could be the one. Out of a Lancashire Oak's winner and related to several winners,one of them being on the all weather. The yard is about 20 percent with 3 year olds at Wolverhampton and hoping for a good run.
    Bal:-201.25

Edit:Forgot to mention the bet hadn't been placed,market was too liquid. And it was 5.5 not 6.5 so should have been 9/2. Taking the 17/2 now,I wouldn't take it had I not posted it last night having seen the drift but I'll go for it anyway.

Mushroom was a well backed 4/1 but could only finish last,beaten 21 lengths. Either the money was for nothing or something went amiss.
    Onceaponatime came second at 12/1
    Bacl:-191.25

A Media Luz 11.50 Kempton 2/1
    Stake:25
    Bal:-216.25

Moon Over Miami 13.4o Warwick 8/1
    I've actually backed 4 of the 6 in this race before. Moon Over Miami is one of my favourite horses in training and dropping down to a similar class to its win in Ffos Las in November. Just going small each way as just hope more than anything but really like the horse.
    Stake:10 each way
    Bal:-236,25

• Advertisement

Crash 12.35 Naas 5/2
    Made a good start to his career with a win in a point before taking a 2 mile 2 bumper over heavy. Made a promising start over hurdles 2 mile 4 in a heavy maiden hurdle in the start of January and should go well here.
    Bal:-256.25

Biggest bet in quite a while on Kauto tomorrow
    Kauto Star King George Chase 8/11
    Stake:220
    Bal:-476.25

Wayward Prince RSA Chase 2011 14/1 NRNB
    Can be got with one firm at 20/1,and again,likely to turn up here but knowing my luck he wouldn't if I didn't go NRNB. Has been everything that's been asked of him over fences. Won his first start at Huntingdon nicely and won a novice chase over 3 miles here last time. Looked like Chicago Grey was going to beat him at one point before falling,but Wayward Prince wasn't exactly screwed. Think course form is big in chases around Cheltenham and I would love to back the favourite,but 3/1 is far too short. This looks a nice each way bet for me.Made a nice novice hurdler including a grade 1 win at Aintree last year and is quick to be moved on to fences and I hope he can make a nice chaser too.
    Stake:25 each way
    Bal:-130

Didn't realise he goes tomorrow. Would love to back him at 15/8 but have enough staked. Hope he runs well so his price should drop for the festival.

Starluck drifting like a barge out to 7/2 on the exchanges,everyone wants to be on Kyhber Kim.

A Media Luz 11.50 Kempton 2/1
    Stake:25
    Bal:-216.25

Gutted. Fell 3 out when leading and going welll.
    Crash 12.35 Naas 5/2
    Made a good start to his career with a win in a point before taking a 2 mile 2 bumper over heavy. Made a promising start over hurdles 2 mile 4 in a heavy maiden hurdle in the start of January and should go well here.
    Bal:-256.25

Third.

Moon Over Miami 13.4o Warwick 8/1
    I've actually backed 4 of the 6 in this race before. Moon Over Miami is one of my favourite horses in training and dropping down to a similar class to its win in Ffos Las in November. Just going small each way as just hope more than anything but really like the horse.
    Stake:10 each way
    Bal:-236,25

Came second.
    Bal:-456.25

Starluck could only manage third. Fingers crossed for Kauto.

Sad to see. Kauto just didn't perform. That big bet on Kauto doesn't make the bank look so good now.

Going for a big bet tonight on
    Orlando -7 v Minnessota 10/11
    Nuggets -16 v Cavaliers 10/11
    Portlant Trail Blazers to beat Nets. 1/5
    Kings to beat Pistons 7/4

Fourfold:Stake 40
    Bal:-496.25

That Kuato bet really hit hard my balance. Few nice ante post bets though so hope they can make it better in the next few months. Quite fancy this accum,reasoning later.

My ****ing ****e internet is annoying me.I got this on at the in the third quarter when 11 up,was the main danger in accum
    Lay Kings 1.8 100
    Bal:606.25

Edit: Nuggets were -16.5 just checked

Duneen Point 1.00 Ffos Lass 12/1
    Stake:10 euro
    Bal:-506.25

• Advertisement

Delete

Still debating a big double on Golden Silver and Our Girl Salley tomorrow

By the way,does anyone know how to route an xbox through a laptop for using live without a wilreless router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Type "ncpa.cpl" into the "Search" bar of your PC's "Start" menu or in the "Run" program.
    Right-click on the network you are currently using.
    Select "Properties" and click on the "Sharing" tab.
    Check the selection marked: "Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection."
    Press "OK" and wait for your network status to change to "Shared."
    Plug one end of your Ethernet cable into your computer, and the other into the Ethernet slot on the back of your XBox console.
    Test your XBox's Internet access using the "Network" page of the "System Settings" menu.

google is your friend greetings,u should know that by now..:P

Thanks man,I sold my wireless router so haven't bought live lately.**** micrsoft,If sony can do free wireless surely they can :pac:

Coughlan can you find any site with any sort of betting on the Nuggets game in running?

Good thing I got the lay on. They were the worry in my accum,might well turn out to be right. Nuggets cruising and it looks like the Nuggets bet will win. That accum would have been nice. **** it.

Bal:-381.25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

bet365 are doing all the games tonight like they always do,
    they currently have the spread at CLE Cavalier.. +34.5 points.

Bumsex....;)

Haha sorry Bumsex it's a habit.
    Hmmm spread is tempting,but might leave it.

• Advertisement

Nuggets -1.5 3rd quarter handicap. The cavs are an embarassment to the NBA. 4/5
    Stake:100
    Bal:-481.25

Advertisement