Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Bumsex wrote: »
    its always more than likely when theres about 1.30 left in the final q that a team that is winning by 2 possessions (4 points),will hold on or even stretch the lead as the losing team have to commit a foul as quick as possible hoping they miss the free throws.its the only chance they have of winning,if they didnt the winning team would just run down the clock..
    thats why i was confident in your bet..

Not necessarily true. Last week the Celtics were 4 up with a minute to go. Spurs made a shot and then sent Pierce to the line,one of the best free throw shooters in NBA history.He missed both :eek: Only reason SA didn't get back into it was Ginobli went for a crazy shot on his right and got blocked with about a second to go. Anything could still happen,3 point plays or a steal or missed free throws. Good excitement though

Thanks fkiely. Just changing my bed sheets here,I physically crapped.

Ano :pac:

Duneen Point came 4th at 16/1. Probably a good run in what looked quite a good maiden hurdle.

I hate when you're tempted to back a horse until you see it's the rank outsider. Tempted to go for Sunslave 2.05 Ffos Las each way,but gonna sit this one out. Hope it comes last now :pac:

The Hudnalls 3.45 Ffos Los 14/1
    Carries the bottom weight here of 11-2 and is coming off the back of what is hopefully a confidence boosting win over 3 miles 2 at Hereford about a week and a half ago on soft. The soft to heavy ground will help him today as he steps down to 3 miles but can handle the ground and is only hit with a 5 pound increase.
    Stake:10 each way
    Bal:-241.25

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

greetings wrote: »
    I hate when you're tempted to back a horse until you see it's the rank outsider. Tempted to go for Sunslave 2.05 Ffos Las each way,but gonna sit this one out. Hope it comes last now :pac:

Havn't they had a 150/1 2nd place and a 66/1 winner at Ffos las today, so why not :D

edit, a bit late posting

Woddle wrote: »
    Havn't they had a 150/1 2nd place and a 66/1 winner at Ffos las today, so why not :D

edit, a bit late posting

Didn't know that,had only a late look :eek:
    Haha,dead last beaten a distance anyway :pac:

Going for a football bet here.
    United to beat spurs 6/4
    Barca -2 8/11

Barca are playing a team that is absoultley leaking goals
    Stake:40
    Bal:-281.25

Edit:Just looked at the La Liga table. Can't fancy Almeria. Had them there at plus 2,not placing them in the bet

PP Power Play
    United Barca Real
    13/5
    Stake:50

United could cost me alot today

Clippers +5.5 evens 100

• Advertisement

Clippers +8.5 2nd quarter handicap 4/5 150

Going for a football bet here.
    United to beat spurs 6/4
    Barca -2 8/11

Barca are playing a team that is absoultley leaking goals
    Stake:40
    Bal:-281.25

Edit:Just looked at the La Liga table. Can't fancy Almeria. Had them there at plus 2,not placing them in the bet
    PP Power Play
    United Barca Real
    13/5

United could cost me alot today
    United let me down as I feared they would
    Clippers +5.5 evens 100

Going in big on the Clippers, hopes it'll pay off.
    Second half handicap now +4.5
    Bal:-571.25

Wins,the spread was covered by 6.
    Hopefully a good start to the night,really enjoying these basketball bets. My word it's frantic though.
    Bal:-301.25

Clippers +5.5 evens 100

Clippers win by 98-90,knew I should have went in on a straight win! Ah well,can't complain made some nice money in that game. Back into profit now when you take into account my ante post bets.
    Bal:-101.25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Clippers win by 98-90,knew I should have went in on a straight win! Ah well,can't complain made some nice money in that game. Back into profit now when you take into account my ante post bets.

Fair play, I think lakers were up as much as 10 in the 3rd quarter

Thanks Woddle,final score was actually 99-92,internet must have posted full time at the wrong time by accident. Think I'm gonna skip the Denver game,too close for my liking. SA-7 is very appealing but I don't think I will. Early night I think,didn't do my geography homework for first class.lawl.

Camden 13.55 Fakenham 10/1
    Running in a weak maiden hurdle here. Winning pointer who made a quiet start to hurdling when seventh on debut. Stepped up in trip here which is bound to suit and sound ground will be no problem,the softer the better so it's a match of stamina not speed.
    Bal:-121.25

Ranjobaie 1.40 Plumpton 2/1
    Price gone now but looks a novice chase between the top 2 in the market,has the best hurdling form when 3rd in a big handicap hurdle at Sandown last year. First time over fences he unseated in a Grade 2 at Cheltenham. Danger is the favourite who ran 3rd in that race,but was well back. Second over this c and d aswell before but giving my horse 6 pounds
    Bal:-171.25

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Camden 13.55 Fakenham 10/1
    Running in a weak maiden hurdle here. Winning pointer who made a quiet start to hurdling when seventh on debut. Stepped up in trip here which is bound to suit and sound ground will be no problem,the softer the better so it's a match of stamina not speed.
    Bal:-121.25

Sweet! Well done on this, great call game winner!

Thanks,didn't see the race,sounded like a nice front run though.
    Bal:-31.25
    My other bet traded as low as 1.17 but only managed second,raging.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Thanks,didn't see the race,sounded like a nice front run though.
    Bal:-31.25
    My other bet traded as low as 1.17 but only managed second,raging.

i know how you feel,,,
    my double lost becasue your fella won..:p
    Silicium traded as low as 1.04 so you can imagine how i feel..:o
    so close but thats how it goes,beaten well in the end though

id love to know what your fella could be got at in running,prob 50/1,60/1..?

Bumsex wrote: »
    i know how you feel,,,
    my double lost becasue your fella won..:p
    Silicium traded as low as 1.04 so you can imagine how i feel..:o
    so close but thats how it goes,beaten well in the end though

id love to know what your fella could be got at in running,prob 50/1,60/1..?

Aw having it that low is sickening man. Just checked,wasn't that high 19.5

Bet tonight on
    Atlanta Hawks 2/11
    Knicks -6 10/11
    Hornets 2/9
    Golden State 1/3
    Stake 20
    Bal:-51.25

Aw having it that low is sickening man. Just checked,wasn't that high 19.5

Bet tonight on
    Atlanta Hawks 2/11
    Knicks -6 10/11
    Hornets 2/9
    Golden State 1/3
    Stake 20
    Bal:-51.25

Well that bet's already lost,Knicks lose. Typical,the last team I put in.Was going to put the Clippers in,here's hoping the others don't win now.

Time for Rupert Cheltenham Gold Cup 33/1
    Not going NRNB with Ladbrokes here as the 16/1 is just too short,even if he ran I'd be surprised to see him go off as low as that unless he demolishes the field in the next race. Has won 2 of his 2 novice chases,both around Cheltenham,doing so very impressively. As I've said,course form is a big for me. Think this price is gonna disappear if he impresses next time out,as he's stepping out of novice company for the Argento next weekend.Big big chance in my opinion if he runs in the Gold Cup.
    Stake:25 each way

Lackamon 3.00 Southwell 2/1
    Missed the 7/2 on this,already getting hammered into tomorrow. Hadn't shown much over hurdles until the weekend when he absolutely romped home(first time over 3 miles) 6 pounds penalty could well be tiny compared to what he'll go up come the end of the week.
    Bal:-151.25

Tinabianca 4.10 Flokestone 12/1
    Only one appearence to date and that was a disappointing tailed off for Noel Meade in the Goffs Land Rover bumper but was fancied and went off 7/1. This doesn't look the strongest bumper in the world but is wide open. Bit of money for this horse so said I'd take a chance.

Sorry should have mentioned I got that on about 12:30,price is gone since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

Sorry should have mentioned I got that on about 12:30,price is gone since.

it can still be got at 10/1 on bet365 for anyone interested.

Lackamon 3.00 Southwell 2/1
    Missed the 7/2 on this,already getting hammered into tomorrow. Hadn't shown much over hurdles until the weekend when he absolutely romped home(first time over 3 miles) 6 pounds penalty could well be tiny compared to what he'll go up come the end of the week.
    Bal:-151.25
    Wins at 2/1.Very easy too,I wouldn't be surprised to see it turned out again this week,it'll probably go up over 20 pounds by the end of it.
    Tinabianca 4.10 Flokestone 12/1
    Only one appearence to date and that was a disappointing tailed off for Noel Meade in the Goffs Land Rover bumper but was fancied and went off 7/1. This doesn't look the strongest bumper in the world but is wide open. Bit of money for this horse so said I'd take a chance.
    Traded slightly odds on,but could only manage 5th. Money came for it,maybe worth watching next time since it got a run under its belt.

Bal:-21.25
    Making some nice profit last few days. Have about 230 in ante post too.

• Advertisement

Just put a tenner on Tornado Force in the 4.50 at Wolverhampton.(going late)

Advertisement