Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UrbanSea previously greetings' fresh start

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

greetings wrote: »
    Just put a tenner on Tornado Force in the 4.50 at Wolverhampton.(going late)

Was withdrawn just before the off. Got a tenner on the winner in running at 2/1.Not going to count it toward the log though as I didn't have time to write it up.

WOLVERHAMPTON 16:50 MAIDEN STAKES (3Y 1m 141yds
    18-01-2011 16:50
    Win Only BIR
    American Smooth @ 2/1
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: American Smooth @ 2/1
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €10.00
    Potential returns: €30.00
    No: O/21101651/0000095
    Total stake: €10.00
    Free bets voucher: €0.00
    Total Cost: €10.00

Stuck a tenner on PSG in running at 3/1. They're looking dangerous and don't want a replay.

Clean through and the clown doesn't shoot

Bal:-31.25
    God PSG missed some serious chances.

I've just seen the new rule about IR bets. Mods,if you want me to post one for that losing bet please let me know. I also did a winning bet during that if you want me to post the other one I'll post both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Hi greeting skybet cut timeforrupert today into 25/1 today l missed the 33/1 :(

http://www.bettingpro.com/category/Racing/Time-For-Rupert-entered-for-2011-Cheltenham-Gold-Cup-2010121500357/

just checking if u saw this article from the 15th dec its interesring enough

I didn't thanks Robbie,gonna have a read.

They're fairly definite about the RSA,but who knows,if he blew the field away in the Argento we could see him line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

"So he'll have an entry, but I'm pretty sure we'll work towards the RSA Chase to start with."

I read that quote to be we'll work towards the rsa but were open to other options.

Maybe l've read it wrong.

He will have to win the argento first tho.

Short Supply 4.00 Newcastle 25/1
    Weak maiden hurdle and my selection hasn't proved too much over its first two starts over hurdles. However she's coming off the back of an easy win over 16 furlongs on the flat at Southwell and with a bit of luck her jumping could be better today and challenge,as she's still unexposed over hurdles unlike a few here
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-46.25

• Advertisement

robbie1977 wrote: »
    "So he'll have an entry, but I'm pretty sure we'll work towards the RSA Chase to start with."

I read that quote to be we'll work towards the rsa but were open to other options.

Maybe l've read it wrong.

He will have to win the argento first tho.

I read on another more recent article thet they were nearly definite that it'd be the RSA as he's only 6. Can't find it now though.

Sona Sasta 3.50 Newbury 4/5
    Much like yesterday's winner this one is coming on the back of a very easy win when stepped up in distance. Runs today under a penalty but could well be nicely weighted.
    Stake:25
    Bal:-71.25

Short Supply 4.00 Newcastle 25/1
    Weak maiden hurdle and my selection hasn't proved too much over its first two starts over hurdles. However she's coming off the back of an easy win over 16 furlongs on the flat at Southwell and with a bit of luck her jumping could be better today and challenge,as she's still unexposed over hurdles unlike a few here
    Stake:7.50 each way
    Bal:-46.25
    Actually ran a nice race until made a mistake 3 out,finished fourth,one place out of the money.
    Sona Sasta 3.50 Newbury 4/5
    Much like yesterday's winner this one is coming on the back of a very easy win when stepped up in distance. Runs today under a penalty but could well be nicely weighted.
    Stake:25
    Bal:-71.25
    Wins nicely at 5/6.
    Bal:-25.42

Hip Hip Hooray 5.30 Kempton 12/1
    Course and distance winner last time out and given a four pound penalty,doesn't seem too harsh. This looks a competitve race but 12/1 looks like good value. Ian Mongan takes the ride and has ridden last 3 times over C&D finishing 2nd twice and first once. Just a small stake.
    Stake:5 each way
    Bal:-35.42

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Bumsex

this was on my eye as well at a great price...
    Ilie Nastase would be my pick though at 16/1..
    best of luck though

Etoile Filante 5.30 Kempton 25/1
    This is honestly one of the worst races I have ever seen in my life. Favourite is the top weight,and deservedly so,romping home over this distance at Wolverhampton last week and carries a 6 pound penalty. The horse I'm going for is only rated 46 and unlike nearly every other horse is unexposed,with only 4 starts to its name. Fialed to stay over 2 miles last time out but its best run was when 4th in a maiden over C&D here back in Decemeber. I'd have him ahead of alot of these and just think at 25/1 he's very generous.
    Stake:7.5 each way
    Bal:-50.42

Bumsex wrote: »
    this was on my eye as well at a great price...
    Ilie Nastase would be my pick though at 16/1..
    best of luck though

You too,you having a bet on it?

You too,you having a bet on it?

nope,very weak race like you said,great value also to be had due to this,
    actually wait i just checked william hill and they are still doing 16s so i will..

5e/w, for interest for than anything.logging it here if you dont mind. :pac:

Was withdrawn just before the off. Got a tenner on the winner in running at 2/1.Not going to count it toward the log though as I didn't have time to write it up.

WOLVERHAMPTON 16:50 MAIDEN STAKES (3Y 1m 141yds
    18-01-2011 16:50
    Win Only BIR
    American Smooth @ 2/1
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: American Smooth @ 2/1
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €10.00
    Potential returns: €30.00
    No: O/21101651/0000095
    Total stake: €10.00
    Free bets voucher: €0.00
    Total Cost: €10.00
    I was thinking. I will count this cos I'll never be able to post in time for an in running horse bet. Same with the one below,it was on Iceland v Austria in handball,had ten on it at evens for the spread. A mate of mine reccommended them. Screen shots and balance to follow.
    I've just seen the new rule about IR bets. Mods,if you want me to post one for that losing bet please let me know. I also did a winning bet during that if you want me to post the other one I'll post both.

actually wait i just checked william hill and they are still doing 16s so i will..

Haha,no worries man. Some of those races tonight are terrible,hopefully a few big priced winners that we've backed:cool:

• Advertisement

Balance:-20.42
    Once I find out how to do a screen shot for those two I'll put them up. Give me a few minutes :pac:

Balance:-20.42
    Once I find out how to do a screen shot for those two I'll put them up. Give me a few minutes :pac:

and of course the 5/1 favorite wins...:rolleyes:

Hip Hip Hooray doesn't come anywhere. Didn't even get to watch the race thanks to a slow internet connection.

and of course the 5/1 favorite wins...:rolleyes:

Raging :pac: Ah well could be worse,5 each way.

Acclamatory 6.30 Kempton 4/1
    Ran decent races in 3 maidens and now switched handicapping.First was beaten about 12 lengths at a big price in a Newmarket maiden(always hot races) and then was beaten about 4 lengths over this course and distance before another decent run over a furlong further here. Not a strong race at all and worth a small win stake.
    Stake:10 euro
    Bal:-30.42

Etoile Filante 5.30 Kempton 25/1
    This is honestly one of the worst races I have ever seen in my life. Favourite is the top weight,and deservedly so,romping home over this distance at Wolverhampton last week and carries a 6 pound penalty. The horse I'm going for is only rated 46 and unlike nearly every other horse is unexposed,with only 4 starts to its name. Fialed to stay over 2 miles last time out but its best run was when 4th in a maiden over C&D here back in Decemeber. I'd have him ahead of alot of these and just think at 25/1 he's very generous.
    Stake:7.5 each way
    Bal:-50.42

No luck,was the pace setter. Actually thought he may have got placed but got hampered when they all came up to him and basically stopped. Might be one for next time out.

• Advertisement

Acclamatory dissapoints. What a waste of 35 euro that was,that was lack of discipline there.
    Stuck a tenner on the PP special.
    Arsenal,Inter and Barca at 2/1. If someone wants to see a screenshot I'll post one as it was before the event started.

Advertisement