Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wing mirrors

Options
  • 30-12-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

just wondering if the kicking of wing mirrors off cars is a regular source of fun for teenagers of our lovely mayo??one got kicked off my jeep lastnite along with some other cars nearby.back in the states i seen a 75 year old man hit my mirror so i sued his ass.last time he did that!!u people are soft

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

gunne wrote: »
    just wondering if the kicking of wing mirrors off cars is a regular source of fun for teenagers of our lovely mayo??one got kicked off my jeep lastnite along with some other cars nearby.back in the states i seen a 75 year old man hit my mirror so i sued his ass.last time he did that!!u people are soft

Is this the weekly rant? :rolleyes:

The words "well if the States is that good maybe you should head back?" come to mind.

It happens, are you trying to say that it doesn't happen in the States?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

The OP is beginning to get on my goat now. I have lived here all my life and have never had bother with wing mirrors on cars - it was probably an isolated incident. I thought you were home for good though and not just visiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Where did this happen?

It happened my boyfriends car in Castlebar about 6 weeks ago on New Antrim Street. It was pulled off and smashed with bits thrown all over the path. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Maybe You should get a car instead of a big vulgar Jeep, we like our air clean here. Has never happened My car or van

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Maybe You should get a car instead of a big vulgar Jeep, we like our air clean here. Has never happened My car or van

Eh? Is vandalism ok as long as its a vehicle you don't like?

If you read my other post you'll see it can happen to a car also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Eh? Is vandalism ok as long as its a vehicle you don't like?

If you read my other post you'll see it can happen to a car also.

No, its His attitude that this stuff only happens here and not in the USA.

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    No, its His attitude that this stuff only happens here and not in the USA.

And yours is just as bad when you say it never happens.

Schoolyard stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭elvis99

My wagon was vandilised outside Swinford just before christmas was left in an isolated area due to the snow and ice, bumper pulled off, spoiler pulled off and wing mirror knocked off :mad: Pretty scummy imo. But I guess everywhere has its share of *****rs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

OP, why don't you harden up and sue the fecker?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Ah the yanks, can't do anything but sue people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Don't feed the troll!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

You might not be too far off there I think, time to ignore any more posts from the OP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lock

Any more trolling gunne and you'll be sent back to "the Bronks".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement