Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade from meteor

Options
  • 30-12-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Anyone care to advise me on what phone to upgrade to with meteor thinking of getting my first smartphone have used nokias till now no problem with them but feel im missing out on so much potential from other phones. I want to stay with meteor as i find their coverage best where i live need decent camera radio if possible after that its just a new toy really. The girl in the shop was steering me towards htc wildfire. Any thoughts or opinions apreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I signed up for the htcd desire hd on meteor billpay last night.
    I already have a desire hd but its in getting fixed so I decided, feck it I may just get another one cos I cant go two weeks without it haha. only 250 on whatever plan I signed up for. Its an excellent phone.
    DHD has a great camera and it also has the radio. might be a bit much to gof or if thats all ya need though. The wildfire is a grand phone. you wont be upset if ya went for the wildfire.

Advertisement