Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punchestown 31st tips

Options
  • 30-12-2010 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to punchestown tomorrow, just wondering if anyone has got any tips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I like Secant star in the Facebook hurdle and the Alan Potts owned horse in the beginner's steeplechase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

Just looking through the card now and Back of the pack in the 12:45 stands out, currently 5.4 on betfair, 3 for 3 in chases and last win was in grade 3 and over heavy.

Turner Brown in the 2:15 and Red sparky in the 2:45, these are my own selections so take them with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Woddle wrote: »
    Turner Brown in the 2:15

Looking through the cards and seen him myself, ATR have his forecasted odds at 20/1 seems awfully long odds only reason I can see is the ground.

Advertisement