Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend needs tampons.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Use the self checkout. No one will notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Girlfriend needs tampons........Dental Plan!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Yeah but what if someone does spot them & says "HEY EVERYONE THAT GUY OVER THERE IS BUYING TAMPONS LOOK, NOT HIM....HIM??!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

my girlfriend is suffering with period pains and wants me to go buy tampons,am i right in thinking this is an outrageous request?

No its not.

I got my boyfriend to go out and get me tampons. Although, I was in hospital and couldn't walk due to him crashing the motorbike we were on so it only seemed fair.

What's her excuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Except they are so light they will not register on the scales, then alarms go off, security come over with 6 auld ones and interrogate you and start calling out for price checks on heavy flow tampons over the intercom.

I seriously expect if I was female I would have loads of them hoarded away, bought in bulk some place. I cannot remember ever running out of jacks roll in my house, or booze for that matter. It is something you KNOW you are going to have to use so I would have a supply at the ready.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Make sure to ask for genuine Cherokee Hair Tampons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Go get the stupid tampons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

When I was around 20, I was about to drive into town with my mates one night and before we set off, I stopped outside the local shop (where I knew all the female staff) and I asked the lads did any of them want anything.

Few wanted the usual Bars, Crisps, Sweets, Drink etc and one mate also said he wanted a pack of Mint Lil Lets.

I asked for them too :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Just say "yes dear" head out and come back three hours later, pissed, reeking of drink, with a sixpack, a takeway and a rental DVD ...and no tampons.

She won't trouble you again.

Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Give her an old sock, tell her to double up on underwear and send her off to do it herself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Piriz wrote: »
    Girlfriend needs tampons........Dental Plan!!!

The words 'tampon' and 'dental' should NEVER appear in the same sentence in fairness...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Been there

Done that

Bought the tampons

Worse still, same girl asked me to accompany her 12 year old cousin who was getting her first one. The awkward handing them to her to get them at the checkout made me redder than a cherry :eek:

Jack Daniels? Yes i needed 3 or 4 after that day

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dizzymac

Trí wrote: »
    The words 'tampon' and 'dental' should NEVER appear in the same sentence in fairness...:p

Certain websites would strongly disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

my girlfriend is suffering with period pains and wants me to go buy tampons,am i right in thinking this is an outrageous request?

No its not.

I got my boyfriend to go out and get me tampons. Although, I was in hospital and couldn't walk due to him crashing the motorbike we were on so it only seemed fair.

What's her excuse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

Give her an old sock, tell her to double up on underwear and send her off to do it herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

Ahhh jayzuz...

Man up, she'll love you even more and might treat you to lil extra (and no, not to be anally reticient)...

FFS, if you can stick your pénís up her vágíná, its no different to a tampon up her vágíná .. ffs..do her a favour and get out there and buy them out of your money...

she'll appreciate you and will think "hey my b/f is so darn cool"

sorry for the cupla focail eilé :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Jaysus :rolleyes:

Suck it up and get them!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭George83

Not at all outrageous. They're only tampons ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

Crikey, don't suck it up! Yuckity yuck yuk!

There may be an option available to you which would result in her not requiring tampons for a couple of months at least. If that aint on the cards, man up ffs & just go gettem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Its a well known thing for Wimmin to send Guys for tampons, to see if You'll do it, to prove You're worthy marriage material.

My advise, GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! While its not too late. You're not gettin any for a bit anyways

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭cypharius

Tampons were invented for soldiers in WW2 to soak up blood from gunshot wounds. So in reality, they're the most manly item around.

But let's face it, you're ****ed.

as a woman myself who has sent the OH out for tampons...it's either always a test or laziness. Anyway this is the worst time of the month to piss her off so I suggest you go get them. Bring some chocolate back too as a suprise...there's a good boy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

just ask a girl outside to go in for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

Definitely go get them for her, but there should be some BJ action later on in return!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,773 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Go get em.........have done once r twice myself though drew the line when she asked me to get lipgloss while collecting a script from the chemist!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Make sure to ask your girlfriend if her size is large or extra large.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,773 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Larianne wrote: »

What's her excuse?

whats her bloody excuse???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I remember back in the days of when your neighbors used to ask you to go to the shop for them. A woman about 2 doors away from me would hand us a small list that we usually just handed in to the fella in the shop. One day there was tampons on it. I was only a kid and never realized what they were until years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

OP, that is an outrageous request.

Untie your girlfriend's chain from the oven and let her go to the shops and get them for herself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Advertisement