Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girlfriend needs tampons.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

my girlfriend is suffering with period pains and wants me to go buy tampons,am i right in thinking this is an outrageous request?

let the bitch bleed tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dizzymac

snyper wrote: »
    let the bitch bleed tbh..

Exactly. The 'front bum scutters' are simply a monthly reminder that the sufferer needs to be cleansed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

my girlfriend is suffering with period pains and wants me to go buy tampons,am i right in thinking this is an outrageous request?
    I'm reliably informed that tampons don't cure period pains,they just soak up stuff.So go and get her disprin or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Whatever ya do dont get the wrong ones-theres light,medium,super,super plus, applicator,compact applicator,lil lets....no pressure like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dizzymac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

anniehoo wrote: »
    Whatever ya do dont get the wrong ones-theres light,medium,super,super plus, applicator,compact applicator,lil lets....no pressure like :D

Get her super plus (I'm assuming that's designed to fit in a wizard's sleeve) when she's really a light... Surefire way to reverse the brownie points you could've earned

Don't really see what the big problem is tbh... Man up and go get some tampons!

Dental plan?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

If you go into the sitting room, you will not hear her moan in the kitchen, problem solved!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Piriz wrote: »
    Girlfriend needs tampons........Dental Plan!!!

more like mental plan!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

A man purchasing tampons? HEY EVERYBODY LET'S LYNCH THE PERVERT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

tman wrote: »
    Get her super plus (I'm assuming that's designed to fit in a wizard's sleeve)
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Loiter at the checkouts until you see somebody buying tampons and then mug them outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Isn't buying tampons and stuff a rite of passage from childhood into manhood?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Isn't buying tampons and stuff a rite of passage from childhood into manhood?
    No, but buying the tampons might ensure the use of that passage for your manhood.....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

It was a test, clearly. Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

My girlfriend is so rough she rolls her own tampons :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Find a joke shop first. Buy fakeblood. A lot of fakeblood.
    When outside supermarket, douse self liberally paying particular attention to hands and head. Wearing white can provide extra impact.

Make your purchase. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Get her pregnant, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Also buy a bottle of good strong cheap vodka.

When she's slipping hers in, soak one in the rotgut and stick it up your jacksie.

Make sure you get a decent applicator though.

You'll be hammered in no time, while she'll be stain free and wondering what she's doing with a fellah who stick tampons up his bottom.

And there ain't nothin like a good seeing to during Aunt Flo's visit, oh yeah.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Man up!

Put a towel on the bed and ride the period out of her or fall asleep trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

No, but buying the tampons might ensure the use of that passage for your manhood.....:p
    Wait a few days first though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Write the word on a piece of paper and hand it to the shopkeep. Say your ma sent you.

Or be a decent Bf and man up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Never had a problem buying them for the missus, buying toilet paper now that's a whole different ball game.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Christ OP this is a serious issue for you? If you have the balls then you have got no problem. Paradoxically if you've also got no balls, you also have no problem. So what's the problem?

Christ OP this is a serious issue for you? If you have the balls then you have got no problem. Paradoxically if you've also got no balls, you also have no problem. So what's the problem?

Balls, it would seem ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

A man buying tampons. Typical of how PC the world has went. Women asking men to buy fanny pads. **** sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    A man buying tampons. Typical of how illiterate the world has gone. Women asking men to buy fanny pads. **** sake.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

KeithAFC wrote: »
    A man buying tampons. Typical of how PC the world has went. Women asking men to buy fanny pads. **** sake.

PC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

:rolleyes:
    The internet spelling police, nothing worse. :rolleyes:

Advertisement