Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NOCS BEERS- 5th Feb- Venue TBA

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

reallyrose wrote: »
    Fiiiiine.. doyles ......

D:

Do I have to dance?
    If I dance you should dance and I will probably dance. They're gonna kick in Golden Years and I'm gonna be all "woh woh woh *angel*" etc.
    Pter wrote: »
    Not necessarily Doyles. I'm not a fan and would just as soon go to a better pub and then a club after as we have in beers gone by.
    Just because you hate Doyles Pter. It's the ultimate solution. That said, I'll gladly go elsewhere, because I know there are other excellent solutions... I'm just trying to remember where. Oh, Mercantile is good for an aul dance etc.

See if we go to a nightclub afterwards we're going to have chart music most likely, and I'd rather kill myself than party like a G6.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nah there is that late downstairs rock nightclub we went to a couple times...name escapes me. Near temple bar i think

Pter wrote: »
    Nah there is that late downstairs rock nightclub we went to a couple times...name escapes me. Near temple bar i think

Sure the city is our playground :)

Mayhaps a poll is in order....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

AAAAH just been flexing again.

Could someone try to vote to check the poll is working?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Yer in Galway???

I'm moving there! But not for another good few months :(
    BUT
    You can be my new friend/enemy upon my arrival :pac:
    Did you not check my location thingie under my name? :P

well i'll be here for another 2 years at least :) only in 2nd year of college so i'll be here waiting with a gun/gun depending on if i'm a friend/foe :pac:

voted in the poll, Doom. picked them all cos i don't have a clue which is good or not :D i've never been in dublin for a night out

Picked my one...seems to be working.

It won't let me pick one because it says I've already voted :(

Fewcifur wrote: »
    It won't let me pick one because it says I've already voted :(

This is what I was afraid of.

We might need to start a new thread guys :(

Darn this happened before too....Looks like you cant change the poll lots of times.

• Advertisement

It's no biggy. For DB reasons it's prob best not to let yet another thread become huge :)

Gonna close this in a couple and open a new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement