Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar collection Swords

Options
  • 30-12-2010 8:11pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

We don't have the text service for our bin collection (am signing up in the New Year!) and I'm trying to figure out if the normal Friday collection has been changed to Monday?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I got a text earlier that a recycling and refuse collection will be on tomorrow..:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Ginny wrote: »
    I got a text earlier that a recycling and refuse collection will be on tomorrow..:)

Thanks so much :) Got everything out earlier, darn the Greenstar website!

Many thanks again.

Advertisement