Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned account?

Options
  • 30-12-2010 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, where's the best place to get a HP printer repaired in Dublin?

lol jk I've noticed that a sitebanned user has had his username changed to "Banned Account." I just have to ask, is this gonna be common practice from now on or was that just an exception for that person?

Just asking btw. This isn't an another outraged "omg you're robbing people of their usernames what has happened to our little community of like-minded Quake fans this isn't what I signed up to in '99" rant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Not sure.

Can you provide a link to that user?

Oh, and try Computechie on Grafton street. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Here we go.

Thx, directions plz?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, definitely not common practice, we'd never be able to figure out who's who if we did that to every banned account. There seems to be specific circumstances attached to that account that led to the name change when it was banned.

Directions - if coming from the west, turn right when you get to Trinity College.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Cool, thanks. To both.

Advertisement