If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 32" LED

Options
  • 30-12-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking to buy a 32" Led, was thinking a Samsung Series 5 or 6 or equivalent.
    Could you pm me a price please for collection in Belfast.
    Many thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

locha wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking to buy a 32" Led, was thinking a Samsung Series 5 or 6 or equivalent.
    Could you pm me a price please for collection in Belfast.
    Many thanks.

Iocha,

really apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we have been a bit crazy over the last week and our Boards presence has really suffered.

We are really low on Sammy 32's in 5/6 series - we do have a very few UE32C5100's at £349.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/samsung/ue32c5100/sams-ue32c5100 which are available to order or the UE32C5800 at £399.95 again there are only small quantities available.

The 32C580 is also £349.95 and is just about available from stock.

From other manufacturers we have the excellent LG 32LD60 available from stock at £399.95 or the 32LD790 available at £419.95 - both with Full 1080P HD / 100Hz and Freeview HD - it they have all the bits on board for full Irish Digital reception.

From Philips we have the 32PFL3605 which again is full HD 1080P / MPEG4 at a pretty crazy £299.95 however stock is drastic at the moment! Stepping up we have the 32PFL5405 which is really a superb 32" and bang for buck - the very best value at the moment at just £349.95 - its full HD / MPEG4 and 100 Hz at a mad £349.95 (available from stock at the moment)

Again apologies for taking so long to get back to you and please drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.