Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paedophile on FB

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Shokashi wrote: »
    To orim. Why is my profile up there. Wtf is your problem.

Someone has something to hide?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Ahahaha shokashi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Robbo wrote: »
    I've heard the latest trend amongst paedos is to disguise themselves as schools.

Indeed........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

It's hilarious the way people think pedophiles operate openly on Facebook. They're incredibly secretive. No way would they do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

To orim. Why is my profile up there. Wtf is your problem.

i see what you done my bad, but to put it in word its still a sick prank mate. this could do some serious damage. ill pull back my report lol. think next time mate on what could happen whan you do something like this next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

i see what you done my bad, but to put it in word its still a sick prank mate. this could do some serious damage. ill pull back my report lol. think next time mate on what could happen whan you do something like this next time

I really don't see how?

A good few people have had moment of shock but they laughed it off. What damage could it do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Orim wrote: »
    I really don't see how?

A good few people have had moment of shock but they laughed it off. What damage could it do?

Egos get damaged when people realise they have been fooled.
    Poor mites.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Baaaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Jesus mate, take it easy. The rest of us thought it was funny. Get a grip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

Ah jaysus, even my kid would laugh at that. And yes he does have a facebook page. However i have full access to it and regularly check his mails, chats friend list etc. He's going on 13 and he's not happy with my level of monitoring but as i said to him if he wants a fb page then that's what he has to put up with. I also have full access to his email account as we all know how easy it is to delete pm's on fb and that way i can keep track externally. When he's older i'll relax and ease up on my overseeing of his page but until then he puts up and shuts about it.

Advertisement