Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 round mag

Options
  • 31-12-2010 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

lads is it illegal to us a 10 round magazine? im looking at one for my cz. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

no it isnt, the ruger 10/22 has them. anything over a 10 round is restricted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

jay.b wrote: »
    lads is it illegal to us a 10 round magazine? im looking at one for my cz. thanks.

I have 2 of them for my .22 cz style they are great for going bunny bashing. Some of the places I go shooting have a lot of bunnies and I find that the 10 round mag handier as you don't have to relode as often.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Handy way to carry your 10 round mags

CZvarmint2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

10,round magazine for 22lr is NOT restricted. Enjoy it.
    (Have 2 for my CZ 452 varmint)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

What type are you loofing for 22lr or wmr i have the 10 round wmr great for plinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭jay.b

clivej wrote: »

CZvarmint2.jpg

hi clive ive seen this pic before xmas, and im not ashamed to say i copied your idea. i got one of those stock covers on ebay £5.99:) and took out some of the stitching to fit the mags. i got a 10 round mag online for 20 euro but some one told me last night that they are illegal, i havent rang my local station yet to clear it up so thought id ask you guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

hi clive ive seen this pic before xmas, and im not ashamed to say i copied your idea. i got one of those stock covers on ebay £5.99:) and took out some of the stitching to fit the mags. i got a 10 round mag online for 20 euro but some one told me last night that they are illegal, i havent rang my local station yet to clear it up so thought id ask you guys.

Only 5 round mag restrict in .22lr pistols!

If it's the 10 round mag then NO that's OK to own and use so no need to ring the FO about it.
    As for the stock mag holder who knows!!! But it looks cool :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

CZvarmint2.jpg

clive what in gods name are you going killing:p you'd take out a herd of elephant with that many rounds
    :L
    did you ever need them all yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

garv123 wrote: »
    clive what in gods name are you going killing
    you'd take out a herd of elephant with that many rounds

Never seen these before? :D

Zombie_bunny.jpg

• Advertisement

garv123 wrote: »
    clive what in gods name are you going killing:p you'd take out a herd of elephant with that many rounds
    :L
    did you ever need them all yet?

As always all those and more 'cos when I get bored or pissed off it's back to shooting at the stones in the gravel pit to keep my eye in.

Pick out a small stone - range it, dial in the drop from my drop chart and plink away. Peaceful way to kill a few rocks, an hour and get though a box or two of ammo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

As always all those and more 'cos when I get bored or pissed off it's back to shooting at the stones in the gravel pit to keep my eye in.

Pick out a small stone - range it, dial in the drop from my drop chart and plink away. Peaceful way to kill a few rocks, an hour and get though a box or two of ammo.
    true. I'd probably do the same with paper.

Advertisement