Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Year 2011

Options
  • 31-12-2010 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I thought I would get my new year wishes in early mainly as I start travelling around European winter sports venues with my job from tomorrow(Potential new sponsorship of events).

A lot of people have now endured a terrible couple of years in both 2009 and 2010. Be it a loss of job, a loss of business or just a reduction in income, for many people the day to day job of living has and will rapidly turn into a struggle. With that in mind it is my wish that everyone gets through 2011 with everything bodily, spiritually, physically and mentally intact, and people will find a renewed sense of humour and a 'don't let the bastards get me down' attitude for 2011.

Personally, all I wish for is the continued good health for my friends and family and a change of government as soon as possible.

Happy New Year to all Boardsies, especially Carlow boardsies.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Go mbeirimid beo ag an am seo arís(may we all be alive this time next yr.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Thats a lovely sentiment to share, good will to you and yours and everyone on boards in Carlow and a happy new year to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Lovely Post Leincar.

Happy New Year everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Happy new year boardsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Happy new year scallion aaaater Boardsies

• Advertisement
Advertisement