Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography

• 31-12-2010 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

In 6th year now, gone through 3 teachers and soon to be on our fourth due to them leaving for maternity and just swapping about and as a result our course has gotten very mixed up to say, leaving a lot of us quite confused.

So;
    What revision book is best for me?

What should I focus on to study to help me get my mind around what where doing?

Iv done my fluvial land form and have learned my fluvial processes, I have also done the effects of migration. I am in sixth year now, and really we haven't actually gone into dept on much.
    We skimmed alot such as Scania Sweeden, Pakistan & India, Dublin and honestly I don't know what any of that is about besides Scania.
    Iv also done tectonics and volcanos.

What should I focus on and what is likely to come up.

The book I study for geography is ECO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

Exams Skills Geogarphy by Sue Honan is the best geo revision book. It doesn't cover Scania afaik.

Advertisement