Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog trys to rape cat.

Options
  • 31-12-2010 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭

I am having a problem with a neighbours horny terrier, he keeps trying to have sex with my 14 year old cat. What can do to stop this?. The cat is traumatised and now refuses to go outside unless i push him out.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

:pac::pac:

that's woof real woof on the cat

imagine something wanting to ride a 14 year old pussy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

:pac::pac:

that's woof real woof on the cat

imagine something wanting to ride a 14 year old pussy!

I suppose you could say the terrier wants some pussy, nice play on words.
    Is it normal?. I have never heard of it before. I don't fancy telling the neighbour, how would you bring it up in conversation?.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭battries not included

I suppose you could say the terrier wants some pussy, nice play on words.
    Is it normal?. I have never heard of it before. I don't fancy telling the neighbour, how would you bring it up in conversation?.

I wouldn't, instead id take a video of the incident and post it on AH at which point we can watch this 'attack' on the pussy and give you some good advice..

So pics/video or GTFO!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

tell your cat to grow a pair an stop being such a pussy about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Fucking Cougars leading on the young'uns and then playing the victim :rolleyes:

Balfie wrote: »
    tell your cat to grow a pair an stop being such a pussy about it.

I know it sound funny but it is actually quite serious, the cat is terrified. He was shaking like a leaf for two days after the last time it happened.

I know it sound funny but it is actually quite serious, the cat is terrified. He was shaking like a leaf for two days after the last time it happened.

Wait, the cat is a tom cat??

Damn little gold digging feline lolita temptresses :mad:

OutlawPete wrote: »

Yes i stated that. People should put themselves in the cats shoes, imagine you were walking along minding your own business and suddenly a man with an erection jumped on your back and tried to rape you.. Would that be funny?.

• Advertisement

Yes i stated that. People should put themselves in the cats shoes ..

I might just do that ...
    .. imagine you were walking along minding your own business and suddenly a man with an erection jumped on your back and tried to rape you.. Would that be funny?.

Wait, I'm totally confused here.

So everyone's got a cawk, there is no bitches?

This Cat needs to cat-up and face this little gay dog so and make it known he don't like no back-door-action.

I might just do that ...

Wait, I'm totally confused here.

So everyone's got a cawk, there is no bitches?

This dog needs to dog-up and face this little gay dog so and make it known he don't like no back-door-action.

Sarcasm :rolleyes:.

Doesn't help me or my cat.I think i will tell the neighbour to buy a cat for the dog, maybe then it will leave mr tiddums alone.

Sarcasm :rolleyes:.

Doesn't help me or my cat.I think i will tell the neighbour to buy a cat for the dog, maybe then it will leave mr tiddums alone.

Apologies, I mean cat and not dog.

This young dog wants your cat, but both are men -- well, male - so it's a case of cross species sexual attraction.

Much like how some humans are attracted to a horse and such and so forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I am having a problem with a neighbours horny terrier, he keeps trying to have sex with my 14 year old cat. What can do to stop this?.

Man up.

Just shot the dog

If you were a farmer and it was bothering your sheep it'd be dead already. What's the issue?
    Has it come onto your property?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

I am having a problem with a neighbours horny terrier, he keeps trying to have sex with my 14 year old cat. What can do to stop this?. The cat is traumatised and now refuses to go outside unless i push him out.

you can trust me op...

everyone just wants a bit of pussy regardless whos it happens to be

Pdfile wrote: »
    you can trust me op...

everyone just wants a bit of pussy regardless whos it happens to be

He is a pussy, he doesn't have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

LOL

Is the dog coming into your property? If so there are some dog repellents - maybe try to use one? Or can you somehow prevent the dog from coming into your property?

Aseth wrote: »
    LOL

Is the dog coming into your property? If so there are some dog repellents - maybe try to use one? Or can you somehow prevent the dog from coming into your property?

No, the cat goes into his yard. He did it for 14 years without the fear of rape, now he is terrified because there is a pervert dog with a permanent erection on what used to be his patch skulking around looking for his next victim. He was humping children's legs the other day.. something is seriously wrong with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

It's not actually a sexual thing but is all to do with dominance, dogs show dominance over other dogs by mounting (but not penetrating) other dogs.
    If the dog is also doing this with children he should be stopped immediately, with a loud sudden noise (hand clap & shout etc) as letting any kind of terrier show dominance over children is very dodgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Yllut

If he had a vote in the Presidential Election he would have his choice.
    :cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

LOL

Best dog repellent available . :D

http://i53.tinypic.com/16kb4sp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Is it sex or rape? The dog will have you for liable.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

empty a washing up liquid bottle and fill it with water

take the cat out

let the terrier try it

squirt him with the water

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

....somehow prevent the dog from cuming into your property?

I think that is what he is trying to do.....:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

No, the cat goes into his yard.

Then your cat is the one at fault. Either the dog has no other outlet for his needs or he's indicating to the cat that it's not his property and shouldn't be on it. Which he shouldn't.
    He was humping children's legs the other day.. something is seriously wrong with him.

Yeah, he's horny. I mean, **** sake, he's a domesticated animal not a person with a screw loose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Leprecunt

Much like how some humans are attracted to a horse and such and so forth.

You mean this horse?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

I can't suggest anything to help the cat but this might be useful to members of AH:

Buy ME

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

So let me get this straight OP you push your 14yo cat 'out' to be raped by the dog!

Nice :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

It might be worth getting one of those electronic pet fencing systems to stop your cat from wandering off. He wears a collar which sends shocks when he tries to wander off his territory. Bit expensive though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement