If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers + stands + All in 1

Options
  • 31-12-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm a happy, returning customer (Onkyo TX 875 + Monitor Audio Silvers) now looking for
    Monitor Audio BX2 (walnut) £ 219.95
    Soundstyle Z2 (black) £ 59.95
    Pioneer DCS-585 £ 129.95

What's the best you can do on the above (delivery to Kildare)?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mcdonrob wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm a happy, returning customer (Onkyo TX 875 + Monitor Audio Silvers) now looking for
    Monitor Audio BX2 (walnut) £ 219.95
    Soundstyle Z2 (black) £ 59.95
    Pioneer DCS-585 £ 129.95

What's the best you can do on the above (delivery to Kildare)?

McDonrob,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we have been a really crazy over the last week and our Boards presence has really suffered - so pelase accept my apologies.

Nice to hear from a returning Custmer and that 875 / RS combo was a bit of a classis and it's still hard to beat that quality!

Anyway - I'm pretty tight on that deal as these products are already all heavily discounted but for the:

Pioneer DCS585 5.1 AV System
    Monitor Audio BX2 speakers (pair) Yummy
    Soundstyle Z2 stands

We can do at £399.95 including delivery to Kildare.

Apologies again and please keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.