Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP

Options
  • 31-12-2010 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, looking for a PSP, not sure if I want a PSP go or PSP 3000. Any recommendations and any bargains out there? Thanks! Smyths have Go at e179.99 is that the best price around? Not sure if I would buy online as it is sure to be broken at some stage, going by kids use of Wii and DSs up til now! Is it easy to return something bought online for repairs or easier just to purchase in a bricks n mortar place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I bought the PSPgo at Gamestop for €159.99 a few weeks ago, I think it should still be at this price if they still have it in stock. It's pretty nifty but you have to buy and download the games online (through the psp, a ps3 or the media go pc software that comes with it). It's not the most solid of devices though, it'd be grand if you look after it, but with young kids, err...:pac:

Advertisement