Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather supplier in Cork

Options
  • 31-12-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is a leather supplier in cork somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

There is a leather shop on the Coal Quay, they used make all their own stuff. Might be worth a call to see fi they still maintain the factory.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Thanks man, Do you know what is called by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

THe Belt Shop?

ah right, think I know the shop, I suppose ill jump into them and ask, thanks man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

There is a guy called Omar who drives around in his Lexus, particularly in the Cork suburbs. He has genuine leather for sale, and I for one would advise you to purchase his fine product.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the advise man

subedei wrote: »
    Thanks for the advise man

:eek:

tommy21 wrote: »
    There is a guy called Omar who drives around in his Lexus, particularly in the Cork suburbs. He has genuine leather for sale, and I for one would advise you to purchase his fine product.

This the dude who stops people at ATMs, he's always on his way to the airport and has these great leather jackets ?

If so he's a right pest.

RoverJames wrote: »
    This the dude who stops people at ATMs, he's always on his way to the airport and has these great leather jackets ?

If so he's a right pest.

Never actually seen him but read many a time about him on boards lol. Indeed he is a pest though and considering the OP seemed to thank me quiet sincerely, not sure did he realise it was sarcasm!

tommy21 wrote: »
    Never actually seen him but read many a time about him on boards lol. Indeed he is a pest though and considering the OP seemed to thank me quiet sincerely, not sure did he realise it was sarcasm!

lol I did think it was sarcasm but had to answer politely incase u werent messing, u never know some people might actually prefer that sort of thing and no need to laugh in their faces if they do!

• Advertisement

subedei wrote: »
    lol I did think it was sarcasm but had to answer politely incase u werent messing, u never know some people might actually prefer that sort of thing and no need to laugh in their faces if they do!

dell-boy.jpg

lol guaranteed good value for money ;)

Advertisement