If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio AZUR 340C

Options
  • 31-12-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Any chance you can get a Cambridge Audio AZUR 340C from the UK at the £40 price?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Bump!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bump!

Irish,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I have had a pretty mad week personally hence I'm a little behind (but catching up slightly today!)

We are completely sold out of the Cambridge Audio 340C now and it's also completely out of stock in the main RS warehouse - it's online as 'Last few to Clear' which means that theer may be a few kicking around the branches, most of these will be ex-demo or graded products - here is a list of whats around the branch network today (with the branch phone numbers):

London Kingston 0333 900 0040 *1
    Middlesbrough 0333 900 0096 *1
    Milton Keynes 0333 900 0054 *1
    Watford 0333 900 0037 *1
    Weybridge 0333 900 0083 *3

Generally we don't ship 'Last Few to Clear' units and these are normally ex-dem or graded and won't have their original packaging hence they don't ship well - however you can by all means call the branches and see if you can twist the individual Manager's arms!

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you and please drop me a line if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Irishrossoblu

Thanks for the reply John, and thanks for the stock info. My Marantz 67 is giving up the ghost and so I just had a quick look what I could get cheap. Whats the finest cheapest cd player that you guys have in stock? I have the DAC Magic to go with whatever cd player. Thanks for all your help.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks for the reply John, and thanks for the stock info. My Marantz 67 is giving up the ghost and so I just had a quick look what I could get cheap. Whats the finest cheapest cd player that you guys have in stock? I have the DAC Magic to go with whatever cd player. Thanks for all your help.

Irish,

I have ONE 640CV2 left at £119.95

http://www.richersounds.com/product/cd-players-recorders-dacs-cassette-decks/cambridge-audio/azur-640c-v2/camb-640c-v2-blk

110% the best / cheapest CD you will find :D

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.