Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

changing price plan / bundle

Options
  • 31-12-2010 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi,

I have an Eircom line with broadband at home. Recently the broadband was upgraded automatically from 3mb (I think) to 8mb with a large data allowance. Is there an online way of changing the plan down to one with a smaller data allowance as I'm never going to get close to what I'm currently paying for - or is it a case of ringing up?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

ITDept wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an Eircom line with broadband at home. Recently the broadband was upgraded automatically from 3mb (I think) to 8mb with a large data allowance. Is there an online way of changing the plan down to one with a smaller data allowance as I'm never going to get close to what I'm currently paying for - or is it a case of ringing up?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can downgrade to a lower package online if you like, I just need to make you aware there is a one off downgrade fee of €25.

If you want me to issue the order just PM me with your eircom account number.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement