Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney - Accomodation

Options
  • 31-12-2010 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi guys,

I know there are a few threads dealing with this topic but would appreciate a bit of advice if possible.

Myself and my girlfriend are moving to Sydney in early January for 4 or 5 months - we are planning to work and live there for the few months and then go to South America.

Not sure what to do re accommodation - we want to get our own place (or house share) to live while we work but this is presumably best done when we are on the ground in Sydney.

Which leaves us with having to book somewhere before we arrive. We are thinking of booking a hostel / apartment for a week and then going looking for jobs and more long term accomodation. Hostels seem very expensive for a private room, so I was thinking of booking a week in one of the short term apartment/b and b lets on airbnb.com.

Has anyone heard of this site or done this or does anyone have any better suggestions of what to book for the first few nights?

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

sydney123 wrote: »
    Here is a site worth having a look at, sure they can help
    Spam - banned

Advertisement