Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackpool Away

Options
  • 31-12-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I might be able to get hold of 4 tickets for this game if i can does anyone want them,its on tue 22nd feb.I'm taking 2 but tere 4 left.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I might be interested,

how well serviced is Blackpool flight wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

ziedth wrote: »
    I might be interested,

how well serviced is Blackpool flight wise?
    Not sure about blackpool,i'm doing dublin manchester and staying at my brothers 20 euro return at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Dublin - Blackpool daily so shouldn't be a problem and normally cheap enough flights.

Is that close? I wouldn't have the best knowledge of English geography.

Would be a good game.

Cheers Ken,

Random to see you in here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Trains are handy enough and wouldn't take you long to get to Blackpool.

If you can get them irelandspurs let me know. I'd prob only need one though,

ziedth wrote: »
    If you can get them irelandspurs let me know. I'd prob only need one though,
    I'll let you know soon as.Think blackpool is only 45 mins away from manchester,If i wasn't staying with my brother i would of drove and got 4 of us in the car and split the ferry, early ferry out late ferry back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Anyone going for this I'd recommend flying into Manchester and staying there after the game (but check train info to see what time the last train back is!), Blackpool is a bit of a sh1thole.

Yeah he has some tickets left so if anyone wants 1 let me know,there £35 each.

• Advertisement
Advertisement