Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yamaha Clavinova CLP370

Options
  • 31-12-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I am looking to buy a digital piano for my daughter and have been looking at this one CLP370.

Is this a suitable piano for a student?
    Where is the best place to buy? Online or shop?
    All recommendations welcomed.

Thanks,
    BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

You'd be better off asking in the Instruments forum to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Adyx wrote: »
    You'd be better off asking in the Instruments forum to be honest.
    Don't forget you can use the report post icon report.gif to report a post so that the moderators can move it. I have moved the thread now.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭smokiebeverage

Hi BB,

It's a lovely piano, but its a hell of an investment to make for a first time student. You should have a look at adverts.ie for a secondhand one, there are a few good ones there at much lower prices. If you want a new one, I would start in store at the moment as post Christmas you can negotiate good prices. I just got a new guitar this week and got 25% off as sales after christmas are always slow!

SB

Advertisement