Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Credit Card bill in Ulster Bank

Options
  • 31-12-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I have an account in Ulster Bank and I want to pay my BOI credit card bill. Can I go to the counter in UB, withdraw the money and have them pay it off the BOI credit card if I bring the bill with me? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

You can pay it in Ulster Bank but not really in the way you described.
    Go into the bank with you bill get them to send the money from your account. All the will need is the amount you want to send and the card number, they can send it through your account.

This is assuming you have a current account with Ulster Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Jet Black wrote: »
    You can pay it in Ulster Bank but not really in the way you described.
    Go into the bank with you bill get them to send the money from your account. All the will need is the amount you want to send and the card number, they can send it through your account.

This is assuming you have a current account with Ulster Bank.

Not correct, needs more than the card number to do a transfer from his current account with UB to his BOI CC.

OP get the bank account number and sort code for the BOI clearing account. This will be printed on the giro slip you have on the bill. You can do a transfer directly into this account using your CC number as a payee reference to ensure it will get to your credit card account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

They didn't need it when I was paying it. Even online when you pay there is an option just click boi mastercard. The clearing account number is not needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Jet Black wrote: »
    They didn't need it when I was paying it. Even online when you pay there is an option just click boi mastercard. The clearing account number is not needed.

Ok well when you click to pay into BOI mastercard its setup for the clearing account. All payment go into this clearing account.

Safer to say this will be needed as its the account the money will need to go into.

Advertisement