Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy new year!

Options
  • 31-12-2010 5:37pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭

So what people up to tonight?

Pints anyone? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Man I'd kill for pints. We've a house full of whatever virus' doing the rounds. Will be a quiet one here ... although I might pop out and get a sneaky Heineken mini keg :D Happy New Year everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Happy News year too.

I was going to say it could not be as bad as 2010, but I said that last year about 2009 and it was far worse.

We had a pimple recover in 2010, but that's burst and the ooze is already poisoning 2011.

Gone beyond caring really, have a nice one. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Sorry to hear that PD
    Hope all is well soon.

I got me a crate of carlsberg and might wander down to douglas later if the humour takes me.
    dont think I'll bother with town....

Was down in Douglas a minute ago Mik, tight as they can possibly be revealing leggings made from some sort of artificial leather seems to be the in thing tonight. You'll have fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Douglas sounds like the place to be;):pac: Wish I could go for pints but stuck in work:( well its only another couple of hours so fuk it.. Happy new year everyone:):D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,899 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Staying put tonight ( glanmire), plenty of drink in, kids asleep Choice of DVd's and off to Teneriffe tomorrow - Happy New Year fellow Corkonians -and everyone else:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Happy new year all my friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

happy new year people!
    see you all in the new year for a pint.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Staying put tonight ( glanmire), plenty of drink in, kids asleep Choice of DVd's and off to Teneriffe tomorrow - Happy New Year fellow Corkonians -and everyone else:)

Nice way to start the new yr,enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Saw the NY with Jools! :D

Plenty to eat and drink, not too far to stagger if I get pi$$ed!

• Advertisement

Jools is on fire alright!

Advertisement