Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Online Banking - ICS

Options
  • 31-12-2010 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, does anyone know whether its possible to transfer money out of an ICS account using BOI 365? I'm currently able to view the balance of the account, but can't do anything with it... Does anyone know if this can be done online, or whether its necessary to go into a branch, which I assume you could do in any BOI?
    Had money in a tracker product and BOI put it in an ICS savings account when the term of the tracker was over, rather than in my BOI account, so am looking to get access to money now with as little hassle as possible...Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Asha

Hi

You must go into a branch to withdraw from an ICS account. You can go into any branch. Make sure you have ID though if they don't know you.

HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 6 catch23

thanks Asha

Advertisement