Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heating

Options
  • 31-12-2010 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Have recently installed new radiator system in my house with each room zoned back to a distrubition manifold controlled by room stats. But the problem is that even though actuators themselves are opening and closing. Im still getting circulation when actuators are closed . When i take of actuator head and use manual valve head i can close of indivual zones, this makes no sense to me. Have a good sense of plumbing but cant figure this out. Anybody out there got any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Jack01920 wrote: »
    Have recently installed new radiator system in my house with each room zoned back to a distrubition manifold controlled by room stats. But the problem is that even though actuators themselves are opening and closing. Im still getting circulation when actuators are closed . When i take of actuator head and use manual valve head i can close of indivual zones, this makes no sense to me. Have a good sense of plumbing but cant figure this out. Anybody out there got any ideas?

Try the plumbing and heating section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1320

Advertisement