Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The C&H New Years Eve Party

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

Hey guys is the party still going on? I might just call in on my way back from town...

drunk%20guy%20aviators%20and%20lamp%20shadelarge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

4:26, meh, close enough.

Bollox, I've work tomorrow...but it's my last shift (until summer anyway, but I hope I get another job with more hours and less...handling cash). WAAAHHHEYYYYY! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

jumpguy wrote: »
    4:26, meh, close enough.

Time-wise, but not thread-wise :P

Time-wise, but not thread-wise :P
    Shít, it's the tiredness! :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Shít, it's the tiredness! :P

Ah sure no harm! The tiredness always affects my typing as well - sometimes I can type a word that is completely wrong and not realise it! In the day-time I actually take the time to re-read my posts - when tired I'm too lazy to bother :P

Don't know why I'm up so late either. I'm a morning person by nature but my sleep schedule has gone to crap. Luckily, no matter how bad your sleep schedule is it can always be solved by two easy steps. Firstly, get up 16 hours before you wish to go to bed from now on (this allows 8 hours sleep). Force yourself to get up, no matter how tired you are - embrace the zombification! This will make you tired so you will be able to go to bed at your chosen time. Thus the sleep cycle is fixed.

I'm far too lazy for that nonsense though - I'll worry about it when going back to college.

• Advertisement

Ah sure no harm! The tiredness always affects my typing as well - sometimes I can type a word that is completely wrong and not realise it! In the day-time I actually take the time to re-read my posts - when tired I'm too lazy to bother :P

Don't know why I'm up so late either. I'm a morning person by nature but my sleep schedule has gone to crap. Luckily, no matter how bad your sleep schedule is it can always be solved by two easy steps. Firstly, get up 16 hours before you wish to go to bed from now on (this allows 8 hours sleep). Force yourself to get up, no matter how tired you are - embrace the zombification! This will make you tired so you will be able to go to bed at your chosen time. Thus the sleep cycle is fixed.

I'm far too lazy for that nonsense though - I'll worry about it when going back to college.
    For some reason, even with zombification I can still avoid bed and stay up for incredible lenghts of time. Getting into bed is tough, but so is getting out of bed. :P

For some reason, even with zombification I can still avoid bed and stay up for incredible lenghts of time. Getting into bed is tough, but so is getting out of bed. :P

I think it's annoying that the bed is SO much more comfortable in the morning than at night. I wish there was some way of, like, 'transferring' the comfortableness (it doesn't look like a word but Google Chrome doesn't seem to mind :o) of the bed in the morning to the night before - then going to bed would be the best thing ever :)

Advertisement