Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best basketball game

Options
  • 31-12-2010 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭

hows it going all. was just wondering whats the best basketball game on the market at the moment? NBA 2K11 is the only one i can seem to find but i had a look at gamestops site and according to that no shop in ireland has it in stock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

2k11 is very very good in my opinion. theres no nba live 2011 game this year so this wins outright. also nba jam is out is u wanna fun crazy game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭sonic85

cool thanks man ill give it a shot. havent bought an NBA game in a good few years used to love playing them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Id second NBA 2k11, Just dont start a franchise too late at night, Itll be four in the morning before You realise it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

NBA JAM

classic classic laughs to be had with this title and cheap too 29 euro in hmv at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

21 euro at zavi too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Sisko wrote: »
    21 euro at zavi too

Look again sisko it's 11.95 euro at the moment in Monday madness deal on zavvi.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Might give one of these a rumble myself. Haven't played a basketball game in years (the likes of NBA Whatever It Was on the NES, and Arch Rivals when it was re-released in M.A.T.2). So long, in fact that, that I'd forgotten they exsisted. And I am looking for something to take my mind off Mass Effect for a few hours, so this might just fit the bill.

Advertisement