Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I obtain the locking code for my phone?

Options
  • 31-12-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.
    Looked at the FAQ and didnt see much.

I am wondering how to get the unlocking code for a nokia 2730 classic. Google just brings up thousands of useless sites or sites asking you for money with no guarantee that actually do the job :rolleyes:

So im just wondering since loads of shops can get the unlocking codes for phones... why cant i get my own :P

Anyone point me in the right direction?
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mrs aol

My phone was locked to vodafone (I unlocked it half an hour ago). Just go to 'My Vodafone', my mobile and then - network unlock code. I don't know about the other networks. It was always a mystery to me before too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭whatsamsn

thanks for getting back :)

mrs aol, that would be great if that solution works. Will check in a while.

& chrislad, so a mobile phone unlocking usb device can unlock a variety of phones? is that what most shops use?

Advertisement