Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Howard combat kimono suit for sell.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

What's a K-1 suit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Cage fighting suit

Hahaha thats a new one! Sure it's not a Brazilian Jiujitsu Gi?

Your right bjj it is one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

this is the funniest thing i've read all year ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

What's a K-1 suit?
    mafiaboy wrote: »
    Cage fighting suit
    Hahaha thats a new one! Sure it's not a Brazilian Jiujitsu Gi?
    Your right bjj it is one...

This makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

This makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon..

Ah come on, sometimes it's just so ridiculous you've got to laugh. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭Steba

Cage Fighting Suit

Has there ever been such a thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Steba wrote: »
    Has there ever been such a thing?

Yeah you can buy them from here

He's probably referring to the BJJ Gi that Royce Gracie wore in his initial stint in the UFC, you were allowed wear Gi's or kimonos in the early days but you are not allowed anymore. So no there has never been such thing as a "cage fighting" suit.

Mafiaboy, may I ask, why did you buy a BJJ gi? Did you have the intention of doing BJJ? Maybe you planned to compete in K-1 or 'cage fight' with it?

• Advertisement

Not so sure what is so funny but if you won't to gorge your eyes out with a spoon 'Go ahead I'm sure no one will give a fcuk...
    Is there such as a k-1 or cage fighting suit no there is not I was going to use it as a training suit got it over in the U.S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Not so sure what is so funny but if you won't to gorge your eyes out with a spoon 'Go ahead I'm sure no one will give a fcuk...
    Is there such as a k-1 or cage fighting suit no there is not I was going to use it as a training suit got it over in the U.S

Calm down matey, people are only having a giggle. We've all found out now there is no such thing as a cage fighting suit.

Whats not right is a mod got involved in on this. What sort of mods do you guys have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

Whats not right is a mod got involved in on this. What sort of mods do you guys have...

They're just having a joke with you, don't take it too personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

careful mate the mods here are blackbelts in cage fightin'

And yellow belts on keyboards
    This is my first time to post here and this is how your treated
    Ps there no grading in k-1 we think grading is for power trippers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Jaysis ease up will ye. It might be your first time posting here but you came trying to flog a cage fighting suit, which doesn't exist. You're on a forum here with some of the best MMA fighters in Ireland so you can see the funny side of it when they hear stuff like cage fighin' suits for sale. It's a common "eye roll" thing to see the Ultimate Fighting and Cage Fightin' label added to things to make them sound cooler or rougher or whatever.

Shrug it off and see the funny side of it. Welcome to the forum, try engage in some of the training talk and you'll see we're all a friendly bunch. Don't mind Makikomi he dishes out the first post baitin's :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If you want to advertise try www.adverts.ie

And try be accurate with your description over there is my suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement