Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices on benelli nova in Ireland

Options
  • 31-12-2010 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi lads, Just wondering would ye have any idea on prices on the benelli nova pump actions in this country or who would be the main importer of them? I see they are running round the $400 mark across the pond so would it be fair to say they d be round 700- 800 euro here?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

My mate bought a SuperNova for €750, was a couple of years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Thanks ah it just the nova i want for rough shooting/foxing was considering the remington 870 but the benelli is easier breakdown for cleaning seemingly

Thanks ah it just the nova i want for rough shooting/foxing was considering the remington 870 but the benelli is easier breakdown for cleaning seemingly

I cant speak for the Remmy, but my mate was brutal for cleaning so I used to take his guns after we shot to give them a real good clean, a child could strip, clean and re-build the benelli!
    It was nice to shoot with, but brave and heavy if you were going to be hunting. Another friend (Mayfly36) has the SuperBlack Eagle. Feels the weight of a toy gun and has the recoil of a toy gun- I was Very impressed; but then it fitted me well aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Ya i think ill go for the benelli, ill price round next week see if i can get a supernova for decent money.

It might be worth calling Guns Unlimited (McCloys) in Toome, They're a Benelli agent.... Its fairly straightforward buying a gun north of the border...

If you do call, talk to Eunan or Peader. Not Donal!

• Advertisement
Advertisement