Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Repair

Options
  • 31-12-2010 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭

Anyone know any place that repairs cameras? I have a SLR that needs a new sensor and shutter. I'm not sure of any place in the county that does this type of thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭cram1971

What brand of camera is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Nikon D40

I have used these guys several time and found them pretty good

SLR Service Centre

Rathmolyon Co Meath
    • (046)9557151
    Although for a D40 I reckon you could by a low mileage second hand one for far less than the cost of that sort of repair

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

cram1971 wrote: »
    I have used these guys several time and found them pretty good

SLR Service Centre

Rathmolyon Co Meath
    • (046)9557151
    Although for a D40 I reckon you could by a low mileage second hand one for far less than the cost of that sort of repair
    Not Found

The page you requested does not exist on the server.

Maybe try a search?

That was not a link rather a copy from the golden pages

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

That's grand an all but I was wondering if there was one in the Kilkenny city/county area. Hence being posted in Kilkenny city forum. Thanks, though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Have you tried White's pharmacy on High Street? 056 7721328. I don't know if they carry out anything more than minor camera repairs but it's worth a try.

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    That's grand an all but I was wondering if there was one in the Kilkenny city/county area. Hence being posted in Kilkenny city forum. Thanks, though

I know the feeling I always drop my camera off don't trust the post .. I would be surprised if you find anyone local to do that work my D700 had to be sent to the UK to get a board replaced never mind a sensor and shutter

Advertisement