Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jessie J

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    conversation dead,apparently you can read the guys mind.
    Why do you think I can read his mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

Malice wrote: »
    Why do you think I can read his mind?
    Seems you know why he entered the hip hop forum.

Seems you know why he entered the hip hop forum.
    Well why do you think anyone goes to a forum and posts on a thread? You don't have to be a mind reader to figure that one out.

Well why do you think anyone goes to a forum and posts on a thread? You don't have to be a mind reader to figure that one out.
    lol you so dont get the internet.:pac:

lol you so dont get the internet.:pac:
    Are you going to answer my earlier question or just avoid it?
    Malice wrote:
    If Max Power1 had instead started with "I'm not much of a hip-hop fan but" or "I don't listen to much hip-hop but" would it have upset you so much?

• Advertisement

Are you going to answer my earlier question or just avoid it?
    what gives you the impression im upset?
    ive asked a question based on common sense,your the one who took offense and got upset.

what gives you the impression im upset?
    ive asked a question based on common sense,your the one who took offense and got upset.
    What gives me the impression you're upset? Perhaps it was this unnecessarily argumentative post, what do you think? You didn't ask a question based on common sense, either you took offense at what was written or you decided to be a smart arse. Either way you displayed an attitude that has no place on this site.

Now, rather than continue to drag this thread off-topic I would respectfully request, now that you have served a ban, that you treat other forum users with a bit more respect.

Feel free to pop over to the Rock & Metal forum some time to say hello :).

hang on a minute,you chose to reply to my original post nearly two weeks after it was posted,if anyones dragging the conversation off topic its you.
    i swear to god,good site in all that this is,nazi germany hasnt got a patch on it.:rolleyes:

although i will just add,maybe its just the mods in the hip hop forum that are a bit anal about adhering to the over strict code of conduct.
    i cant speak for the whole site.

hang on a minute,you chose to reply to my original post nearly two weeks after it was posted,if anyones dragging the conversation off topic its you.
    i swear to god,good site in all that this is,nazi germany hasnt got a patch on it.:rolleyes:
    *Sigh* Okay, looks like I have to explain a few things to you. First off I'm the Category Moderator for the Music section. As a result I receive reported post notifications for all forums in that section. This thread only came to my attention because I received a reported post notification for something you posted. I'm not much of a Hip Hop fan so I don't visit or post in this forum. If it took two weeks for the post to be reported then that's why it took two weeks for my response.

Now, if I'm dragging the thread off-topic it's because I'm trying (in a reasonable way) to tell you to cop on and not be so harsh with someone if they dare to post in the Hip Hop forum without actually being a Hip Hop fan.

As for the Nazi reference, the alternative is for this site to resemble the comments section of the average YouTube video and I don't think anyone wants that. Finally, no discussion forum reference to Nazis would be complete without this :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Bye bye.

Advertisement