Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Display Frozen

Options
  • 01-01-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

I came down this morning and the display is stuck on last nights time/date. Its arming and disarming ok.Ive tried disconnecting the battery and am looking at turning the mains of next.

Is there any set way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Its ok thanks, I managed to fix it by turning of the mains and taking the battery out.

Ill keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't happen again!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Yes, a complete power down ¬ power up generally sorts these issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Hi,

I have the same issue with my alarm, If I power down the alarm and remove the battery, does the whole system need to be reprogrammed?

I moved house recently and would appreciate if somebody could send me the user manual for this alarm,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

782378 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have the same issue with my alarm, If I power down the alarm and remove the battery, does the whole system need to be reprogrammed?

I moved house recently and would appreciate if somebody could send me the user manual for this alarm,

Thanks

Once the factory link has not being removed you will have no issues with the programming. I have P.Med you a link for the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Thanks Altor,

Appreciate your help, got my problem sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

782378 wrote: »
    Thanks Altor,

Appreciate your help, got my problem sorted!

Your welcome 782378, any other problems let us know ;)

Advertisement